Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
Please see below for the patch notes for our latest update. Let us know here if you notice any issues or something you think might've slipped through the cracks! It's out now on PS4 and PC, but will be arriving to Xbox One shortly.
- Rain effect on the car windscreen (which is observed using the head camera) will no longer stop functioning when proceeding into a heavy rain event after completing specific weather stages.
- Grade E car parts should no longer cause a crash.
- Fixes to Flavour of the Week Trophy/Achievement
- Incorrect rep earned in multiplayer due to an issue with host migration is now addressed.
- Leaderboard improvements when they are heavily populated or finding your own times.
- Tuning differentials now functions correctly.
- Corrected unlock conditions in the “What’s This” dialogues in Career.
- PC Only - Terminally damaging your vehicle and then changing Windows focus should no longer hang.
- PC Only – Fixed issues with resizing or de-focusing the game window.
- PC Only – R9 graphics cards crash when competing in rainy conditions is now resolved.
- PC Only – Switching from Ultra to High graphics mid-stage will no longer cause an issue with the stage shadowing.