Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
One person can stop a whole online ranked session from working by stopping the cutscene simply tabbing/clicking out of the game window.
This is ridiculous. YOU are ridiculous, codies.
And yes, i know that spreading this info can ruin the whole PC multiplayer.
Well, time to ******** fix the bug then, innit?!?
think Codemasters never put a patch with such serious consequences,
they have not fixed the aspects they put in the patch and they have also
broken the game completely. In online the following happens:
- The cars are on top of each other on the starting grid.
- Classification rooms are blocked at the end of the race.
- The rooms with 25% classification always have the safety car
deactivated (I think that if it was activated it would not be present
- The VSC almost never appears.
- Strict rules totally broken. They give you 20 notices but they do not sanction you.
- Classification system in rooms totally broken.
- The same car appears in three different places of the track in the same round.
- If you select a pilot to see your peril in a room, the same pilot always comes out even if you select different pilots.
- The laps of the race director do not come out in their entirety.
- If you join a training session already started the fuel is not spent.
- If someone joins a training session the delta disappears.
- When a car hits you from behind, it penalizes the driver in front.
- You sanction yourself because you do not wait for cars that have abandoned the race by accident.
- Sectors with yellow flags without incident.
- Entry to pits respecting the speed limit and the game sanctions you once.
- You tell the engineer to change your spoiler and when you get to the pits they do not change it.
- The steering wheel behaves totally different in some tracks than in others.
think I've described the most important thing. F1
2018 is not broken, it is very broken and I honestly do not see
capacity to Codemasters to fix this, in fact has never had capacity in
previous F1 and has never fixed any of the previous games. With 257 Mb
each little patch will fix. This is what we have and we will have to
enjoy as much as possible even if it is almost impossible.
Japanese characters are wrong.
Great Britain is written as "Germany"
"Germany" ---> "ドイツ"