Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Help with a driver request on Racenet club please.

I have two people requesting to join my race club, I have pressed the tick on one of them and they are now on the club. But the other one doesn't have a tick, it just say pending, any ideas?
Join the new =UW= Racing Club @ www.universialwarriors.net
Any skill/level welcome...friendly mature PC multi-gaming Community

Comments

• OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
    I have yet to figure out the "club" system. Apparently you have to go on the internet to accept an invite and join a moderated club. Why you cant just invite and join through the game (unless I'm missing something) is beyond me.
  • BioShockerUKBioShockerUK Member New Car Smell
    yh seems a little strange, but online on the website for racenet, you have pending requests below your current members on the roster, and there is a little tick icon to accept the member request, however, one person doesn't have this so I am unable to add him. Maybe it is because he hasn't run the game once or something. But I'm pretty sure myself and my friend were able to be on the club before the game released fully so we hadn't played either. Could be a bug, I'll try again tonight, if it doesn't work ill reject the request and try again.

Racenet also seems very slow at updating...could need a lot of work I think, maybe they should of run a beta to test all this before launch day!
    Join the new =UW= Racing Club @ www.universialwarriors.net
    Any skill/level welcome...friendly mature PC multi-gaming Community
  • OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
    Maybe it is because he hasn't run the game once or something...

That's it.
  • RubeneRubene Member New Car Smell
    Pending request no button to press Accept, only for for reject.

This happens a year ago that I stopped using Grid Autosport.   Now I am using Dirt Rally and still this same issue.  I see the same join club request but only option is pressing the Reject button.

This is supposed to be the official Forums but nobody from CM responds.  Is there any other place to ask for official assistance????