Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Change wheel settings unsupported wheel.

Hi Guys,

Anyone knows how I can change the deadzone and linearity of my Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP? I already tried messing a bit in the 'input folder' but nothing seems to be changing there when i adjust values. 

Thanks in advance, because I really want to play with my wheel.

Ramon

Comments

• Bob422Bob422 Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2014
    Many of us want these options to be available for all controller types like they have been in every Codemasters racing game until Grid 2 and now Grid Autosport. The more of us that keep bugging them about it, the better chance they will fix it.
  • isamu99isamu99 Member Unleaded
    Same problem with the Logitech Driving Force EX. How is this NOT  steering wheel Codemasters????
  • beetleweefbeetleweef Member New Car Smell
    Hi everyone
    Iv'e  got a formula force ex steering wheel,with which i'm trying to play the old game of F1 2013.I have loaded up the software for the steering wheel but no matter what settings i have it on the car revs up but wont move and when i go back into options the boox what has the name of the steering wheel has gone back to custom.Also the advanced settings goes back to zero .
    Any ideas anyone
  • LoggyLoggy Member Unleaded
    edited October 21
    Ive never used the game settings for any of my wheels and pedals, I have always set them through the custom section.
    I find it a more reliable way of getting them set. I did try the in game setting for my current  Fanatec V2 but the game just spazzed out with constant scrolling which was quite difficult to get back from.