Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Game Thread!

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to make a game thread where everyone can post there favourite games they recommend or post games that look really cool on here :) I thought it would be a good Idea to make this so it makes it a bit easier for me to find a game to play :P

- BELOW :D
TYLERRNTY1 
Number #16 
F1 LEAGUE STATS - 27 Wins (AF1 S1 CHAMPION) and (VRL GP1 RUNNER UP)

Comments

• Tylerrnty1Tylerrnty1 Member Unleaded
    For me, personally, I really enjoy the civilization games. I also play quite a bit of terraria when I am bored.
    TYLERRNTY1 
    Number #16 
  • PlatyPlaty Member Team Principal
    I haven't really played many games recently. Just chill on CS:GO to waste an hour or two.
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
    Platy, you're back! Lately I've been gaming on my PS3 using the free PS+ games.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Platy said:
    I haven't really played many games recently. Just chill on CS:GO to waste an hour or two.
    neither have I but then that's mostly down to watching some of my DVD's lately I tend to focus on one thing at a time till I finish recently got Battlefield 4 and Crysis 1 and 3 though I'd already got Crysis 2 so don't need to worry about that one Looking forward to playing them. But then I'm looking to install an SSD into my new PC first before I get stuck in as I was going to reprogram Windows and some games onto the SSD anyway

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    The only games I've been playing recently are GTA and Football Manager. I spend a lot of my time now just watching Netflix and doing **** all.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Platy said:
    Yeah i've played with you a few times.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    You awesome at CS:GO now, platy? Seems like they added stuff to the game since I last played it. I seen Football Manager was £10 on some random website yesterday. Took a lot of willpower to pass over it.
    Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"
  • yugin96yugin96 Member Co-Driver
    Faster Than Light is a brilliant little indie game. Suffers from none of the pay-to-win or microtransaction nonsense that modern games often have, and has an expansive modding community. The website though just happens to be down at the moment- check out the forums instead for now.
    I run f1livestrategy, an account tweeting real-time strategy updates during F1 weekends.
  • PlatyPlaty Member Team Principal
    Herby007 said:
    You awesome at CS:GO now, platy? Seems like they added stuff to the game since I last played it. I seen Football Manager was £10 on some random website yesterday. Took a lot of willpower to pass over it.

Nah, not awesome yet. Have some good rounds every now and then. Can use the AWP now though, and got about 80 kills with the Scout.
    So I bought FFX HD for the PS Vita the day it came out, back in March, and have barely put an hour into it. I REALLY need to set aside some time to play this!
    The only games I've been playing recently are GTA and Football Manager. I spend a lot of my time now just watching Netflix and doing **** all.
    was thinking about getting back into Football manager once I sort out my SSD

Apparently that's coming out on the Vita...though very doubtful it will make it over to North America (unless they put it online digitally). http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/04/football-manager-classic-2014-ps-vita-bundle-launches-uk-next-week/
    SynGamer said:
    Apparently that's coming out on the Vita...though very doubtful it will make it over to North America (unless they put it online digitally). http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/04/football-manager-classic-2014-ps-vita-bundle-launches-uk-next-week/
    yeah I heard that too but then I don't have a Vita. I play mine on PC

• onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal

FTL is a great game :D I also play some CSgo.
    TYLERRNTY1 
    Number #16 
  • Blue77Blue77 Member New Car Smell
    Papers Please, end of discussion. 
    You see a mousetrap.
    I see free cheese and a bloody challenge
  • Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    I didn't play FTL for a very long time after buying it (well, Humble Bundling it) as I thought it would be too complex to enjoy. Alas, when I actually got round to playing it, it was fantastic. Really enjoyed the various styles of ships and differing gameplay it offered. The time I beat the final boss made me feel extremely satisfied - not many games these days make me feel that way! 

Now that the Advanced Edition is out, I might to check it out again. See if I can't make my Kamikaze Mantis'es board in style again.

Just finished playing a few rounds of CS:GO with Platy. Must of been a few months since I last played but it was still fun. Need to game more on the PC again - just got to find the time :(

Did anyone buy the South Park game on the PC? Heard it had some performance issues but the gameplay/story was brilliant.
    Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"
    I find papers please boring lol. Yeah, the southpark game is great :)
    TYLERRNTY1 
    Number #16 
    I know right!!!! Recently got FTL Advanced Edition, it is amazing!
    TYLERRNTY1 
    Number #16