Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Game Thread!

Comments

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Started playing Batman Origins on steam, pretty good at the moment but its the same as the other two game with with a fresh coat of paint.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• yugin96yugin96 Member Co-Driver
    Herby007 said:
    I didn't play FTL for a very long time after buying it (well, Humble Bundling it) as I thought it would be too complex to enjoy. Alas, when I actually got round to playing it, it was fantastic. Really enjoyed the various styles of ships and differing gameplay it offered. The time I beat the final boss made me feel extremely satisfied - not many games these days make me feel that way! 

Now that the Advanced Edition is out, I might to check it out again. See if I can't make my Kamikaze Mantis'es board in style again.
    I'm now trying to beat the Flagship with the Zoltan Type A cruiser to unlock the new Lanius cruiser. Was going well until I met an enemy who obliterated my ship with fire. 

Sigh, the game's such a ****. Especially with permadeath :(
    I run f1livestrategy, an account tweeting real-time strategy updates during F1 weekends.
  • ARuslingARusling Member Unleaded
    Currently playing all sorts of games myself! I have an Xbox One and also recently picked up a new Vita Slim so I'm trying to balance my time between my degree, Titanfall, Forza 5 and whatever pops up on the PS Plus free games list haha! PC-wise for me is a bit dire at the moment but I do love a quick (or not) game of Civ every now and then.
    XBL: Azzawon // Twitch Channel
  • justbigleejustbiglee Member Champion
    Just played part one of Burial at Sea I seem to remember people being all miffed about it when it came out but I thought it was really good.

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

Twitter: justbiglee

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Just played part one of Burial at Sea I seem to remember people being all miffed about it when it came out but I thought it was really good.

yeah looks quite a good game recently bought a few games to play around with on my PC but I'm holding off on playing them until I get my SSD as I recently bought Crysis 1 and 3 to go with Crysis 2 which I already had and I also bought Battlefield 4 which I bought with the next Mass Effect game in mind as it'll be using the same engine and wanted to see how my new system handled it.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer

Looks like a add on to Bioshock infinite?
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

Looks like a add on to Bioshock infinite?
    it is I think

edited April 2014
    Now here's a game I'm looking forward to.
    Post edited by sjsharp2010 on

• JordJord Member, Codemasters Codemasters Employee
    I'm currently playing South Park:Stick of Truth.

For anyone who enjoy South park I'd highly recommend it, it's basically like playing a really long episode of South Park, it's really nicely done. I haven't personally encountered any performance issues with it on PC.

Level Designer :)
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
    Jord said:

For anyone who enjoy South park I'd highly recommend it, it's basically like playing a really long episode of South Park, it's really nicely done. I haven't personally encountered any performance issues with it on PC.

That's on my list of games to play. $65 in Canada for a single player only game is a bit rough on the budget. Waiting for the first sale.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Has anyone tried the GPS thing on GT6 yet?

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    SynGamer said:
    Jord said:

That's on my list of games to play. $65 in Canada for a single player only game is a bit rough on the budget. Waiting for the first sale.
    It's a fantastic game, but deffo wait for a sale bud. It's £39.99 here currently but I'd say it'd be better priced around £20-£25. Still, it's hilarious and for a game based on a TV show it's done incredibly well! Would you get the uncensored version in Canada?
    SynGamer said:
    Jord said:

It's a fantastic game, but deffo wait for a sale bud. It's £39.99 here currently but I'd say it'd be better priced around £20-£25. Still, it's hilarious and for a game based on a TV show it's done incredibly well! Would you get the uncensored version in Canada?
    I would hope I get the uncensored version. Is there anything we have confirmed that was censored? I can keep a looked out for it when in eventually get the game.
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    I'm not sure I can describe it without getting into trouble lol... Erm, basically Randy Marsh getting violently probed on an alien ship :p On the censored version you get a screen come up saying it's been censored and it vaguely describes what's happening haha.
  • Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    So, would anybody be up for a CS:GO night? Sure I saw a few people saying they have/play the game.
    Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"
    If there are any SOCOM fans here, the game on my radar is H-Hour. Coming out on PC and PS4 in early 2015.
    edited April 2014

Just added Dead space 1 to my origin account for free should be good fun

may consider getting 2 and 3 if I get along with 1 ok

Post edited by sjsharp2010 on

• Tylerrnty1Tylerrnty1 Member Unleaded
    Yeah that would be fun Herby. :D
    TYLERRNTY1 
    Number #16 
    F1 LEAGUE STATS - 27 Wins (AF1 S1 CHAMPION) and (VRL GP1 RUNNER UP)
  • Ron666Ron666 Member Wheel Nut
    Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.

Ron666 said:
    Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.
    my favourite NFS's are the Shift ones  although the Run is quite good