Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Game Thread!

Comments

• jordieDAFCjordieDAFC Member Race Steward
    Don't know how many of you watch baseball or even like it, but this looks pretty awesome

Sergio Perez - Nico Rosberg - Fernando Alonso - Mclaren Honda
    Dunfermline Athletic - Ajax - Manchester United
    Green Bay Packers #GoPackGo #GreenNineteen

• SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
    Hoping to pick it up on the PS4 later this year.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    defo looks a good game at the moment though I don't have any plans on getting a PS4

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Been finding NFS rivals very boring not many people online and when they are they just sit idle in their garage.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• jordieDAFCjordieDAFC Member Race Steward
    SynGamer said:
    I'll hopefully get it too if i get a PS4. Only just started watching Baseball so hopefully it'll help me learn about it :P
    Sergio Perez - Nico Rosberg - Fernando Alonso - Mclaren Honda
    Dunfermline Athletic - Ajax - Manchester United
    Green Bay Packers #GoPackGo #GreenNineteen

Been finding NFS rivals very boring not many people online and when they are they just sit idle in their garage.
    I don't have NFS rivals it looks good but it's one of those dodge the police type games and I don't like those ones as much I prefer the Shift ones when your involved in a straightforward track race I do have a couple of the police ones Carbon and the run and they are good but I prefer Shift.1 and 2

• PlatyPlaty Member Team Principal
    SynGamer said:
    I'll hopefully get it too if i get a PS4. Only just started watching Baseball so hopefully it'll help me learn about it :P
    The Show is the best sports game made, easily. I'm tempted to get a PS4 just for the new game because it's going to be amazing. You'll learn a lot from it too. Who do you follow, or haven't you picked a team yet?
  • PlatyPlaty Member Team Principal
    Yeah that would be fun Herby. :D
    We're on tonight for a bit if you're around.
  • justbigleejustbiglee Member Champion

Ron666 said:
    Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.
    my favourite NFS's are the Shift ones  although the Run is quite good
    I loved Shift 1 - didn't like the drift but loved all the other stuff. 

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

Twitter: justbiglee

• Ron666Ron666 Member Wheel Nut
    NFS Underground 2- the toughest racing game on the planet. CANT FOOKING COMPLETE THE MOTHER FOOKING 2ND URL BLOODY GOD DAMMIT I AM FED UP WITH THIS PILE OF PSYING CRAP !!!!!!! 10 BLOODY ATTEMPTS AND EACH TIME THE BLOODY AI
  • Liam12dLiam12d Member Wheel Nut
    Ron666 said:
    NFS Underground 2- the toughest racing game on the planet. CANT FOOKING COMPLETE THE MOTHER FOOKING 2ND URL BLOODY GOD DAMMIT I AM FED UP WITH THIS PILE OF PSYING CRAP !!!!!!! 10 BLOODY ATTEMPTS AND EACH TIME THE BLOODY AI
    hahaha I remember doing those URL's, I sucked at the drag racing the most :P
    ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
    Com'n Lewis!!!
    R.I.P. Jules Bianchi 1989 - 2015 #KeepFightingMichael  

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer

Ron666 said:
    Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.
    I loved Shift too i was pretty competitive had some very quick setups before most of the people i raced with started to leave and game got boring.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• gazzy1988gazzy1988 Member New Car Smell
    Off topic everyone, but who knows where to download LMA Manager for the pc. CLASSIC GAME
    Ron666 said:
    that's what I feel sometimes playing F1 2013 maybe with a few yuears practice and time I might eventually crack it never played underground though

edited April 2014

Ron666 said:
    I struggle with the drifts as well but then I struggle with that on Grid 2 sometimes as well but it is an interesting challenge mind you so was racing Abu Dhabi and the Red Bull ring backwards

• KRTheIcemanKRTheIceman Member Pit Crew
    Can someone play Max Payne 3 on Steam with me, all alone atm. :(
    gazzy1988 said:
    Off topic everyone, but who knows where to download LMA Manager for the pc. CLASSIC GAME
    I think ther e is a website called gog.com or something thasrt does old games not suer though as I've never used it.

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Can someone play Max Payne 3 on Steam with me, all alone atm. :(
    I have it... Never played it online though :p
  • Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    Right. CS:GO tonight from 8pm onwards. Platy and myself will be playing and we have a TS if you want to hear us talk ****. Hopefully one of you PC gaming gentlemen will join in.
    Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"
  • onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    Perhaps if you bought me CS:GO. And a new PC while you're at it.

But I must say I do love your TS talk.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn