Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Game Thread!

Comments

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    I believe I'm right in saying team in Spanish is equipo, so there is an I in team :p 
    SMS have completely messed up Pcars 2. After a big update it’s like racing against the ai in Pcars 1. Was racing with @RevolvingPrawn and every race we got rammed by them. Not just that, but the ai seem to weigh more than the players, just like the first game. Before the patch it was great fun racing them, but now it’s totally messed up.  :(
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Hughesy said:
    That would have been a controller/wheel through the TV moment lol. I haven’t played it for a while, but everything on McLaren broke all the time :D

yeah I'd have hit the roof had that happened to me I've had a couple blow up on me during my first season on 2017 when I was extracting the most I could get out of each part. But yeah I've not played in a while either but I am tempted to pick it up again. Been busy playing other games tbh.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    edited February 10
    My PS4 somehow managed to delete my Horizon save and to make matters worse the console decided to stop uploading my saves to the cloud at level 15 right back at the first cauldron, so thats an extra 10 or so hours down the drain :( 
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

My PS4 somehow managed to delete my Horizon save and to make matters worse the console decided to stop uploading my saves to the cloud at level 15 right back at the first cauldron, so thats an extra 10 or so hours down the drain :( 
    Seriously? Everything is going wrong for you at the moment. My PS4 quite often fails to upload its saves as well. Issues like that is why I normally have multiple save files for games.
    Hughesy said:
    Seriously? Everything is going wrong for you at the moment. My PS4 quite often fails to upload its saves as well. Issues like that is why I normally have multiple save files for games.
    I was manually saving at every 2nd campfire but they were gone too.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

edited February 10
    So strange, are you sure you didn’t accidentally login as another user or something?
    The only thing I can recommend is if a save fails to upload then try again. You’ve got me all paranoid about my save now, especially as I plan on playing Frozen Wilds expansion after completing the main story.
    Post edited by Hughesy on
    Hughesy said:
    So strange, are you sure you didn’t accidentally login as another user or something?
    The only thing I can recommend is if a save fails to upload then try again. You’ve got me all paranoid about my save now, especially as I plan on playing Frozen Wilds expansion after completing the main story.
    Only have one user on the console and i have made sure i manually backed up a new save for the game to the cloud. And i'll have to manually save to the cloud everytime i finish playing from now on so i dont get caught out next time if it happens.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

edited February 10
    It’s the kind of issue you don’t expect to happen on consoles, especially a first party game. Saying that way back when I had an N64 there was a game where the game save constantly corrupted lol.
    Hughesy said:
    @RevolvingPrawn Some of my GT Sport pics I said I'd upload

Must admit those graphics look really good

Thanks, but you might want to delete the pictures from your post so people don’t have to look at them twice, as good as they are :p
    edited February 14
    Just got my pacifist trophy for my non lethal run in Deus EX Mankind Divided  B)
    So I'm finally giving The Evil Within 2 a proper chance. Playing the demo on PS4 Pro which is the full game. They just added a first person mode which is awesome. Holy **** @Lukedfrt that first proper scary women with the blades that you run from scared the **** out of me :joy:
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    Haha, some of it is genuinely creepy.. Like i struggled to play it late at night :lol:
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
    I set my lights to red for added effect. It’s currently £20 on PSN so I’m probably going to buy it. I never finished the first game as a few things annoyed me playing it, but they’ve massively improved the second game it seems.
    edited February 16
    Anyone here got Kingdom Come Deliverance? I was just going to get it on PS4 Pro because PC specs are so high, but I’m pretty sure it also performs bad on consoles.

Damn this is a hard choice, Kingdom Come of The Evil Within 2. I'm swaying towards the later as I'm enjoying the demo and nearly at the end, but I've been waiting for a game like Kingdom Come Deliverance for so long.

Edit: Decided to plum for Evil Within 2. I can afford both, but I'm going to wait for KCD to mature. TEW2 is amazing compared to the first game, it kinda has a Last Of Us vibe to the way it plays. 
    Hughesy said:
    Anyone here got Kingdom Come Deliverance? I was just going to get it on PS4 Pro because PC specs are so high, but I’m pretty sure it also performs bad on consoles.

Damn this is a hard choice, Kingdom Come of The Evil Within 2. I'm swaying towards the later as I'm enjoying the demo and nearly at the end, but I've been waiting for a game like Kingdom Come Deliverance for so long.

Edit: Decided to plum for Evil Within 2. I can afford both, but I'm going to wait for KCD to mature. TEW2 is amazing compared to the first game, it kinda has a Last Of Us vibe to the way it plays. 
    I've heard of it as it's been mentioned a lot on the BSN but don' t see myself getting it though. I like a little bit of fantasy mixed in with my medieval stories so I'm not really sure it's for me.

edited February 17
    Whilst drunk last night I bought Kingdom Come Deliverance, probably the best drunk purchase ever. Once I remembered I bought it when I woke up, I was like oh no why did I do that. But now I’m playing it I love it, I read it was badly optimised, but playing it with everything set to high (there’s very high and ultra above it) it stays at 60fps mostly. It’s one of the best looking games I’ve ever played, and I love the realistic setting rather than fantasy that most RPG’s go for.

It's a proper role play game. Instead of playing a hero, you play as a nobody which is quite refreshing. Some of the realistic touches are cool, like when you get in a fight, if your clothes get blood on them you have to wash them to get the blood off.
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    I'm definitely getting KCD at some point,i remember reading about it a couple of years ago and loving the idea.
    It's like the perfect game for me haha.. The only thing i don't really like about games like Skyrim & The Witcher 3 is the magic/fantasy elements.
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14