Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Game Thread!

Comments

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Without warning they have disabled recording in Fortnite on Switch, just when I really needed it.
    I played a whole game with 0 shields, there were 5 of us left, I took 3 out and then the last guy got me down to 1hp. I just spammed walls and kept moving back, all he had to do was push to win. But I managed to use 1 bandage, then in a split second as he came around the corner I switch to my sawn-off shotgun and blasted his head off and won.

He must have been so mad,  because in my position I should have lost. I was so happy until I held the record button down only for it to say this software doesn't support recording. It did before today's patch, feels bad man. Without that feature I wouldn't have come into contact with the women I play it with.
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    I will pick it up at some point, but there's so many games i want atm.. And i'm working my way through all my old games still haha.. Currently replaying Uncharted 4.
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
    Hughesy said:
    Without warning they have disabled recording in Fortnite on Switch, just when I really needed it.
    I played a whole game with 0 shields, there were 5 of us left, I took 3 out and then the last guy got me down to 1hp. I just spammed walls and kept moving back, all he had to do was push to win. But I managed to use 1 bandage, then in a split second as he came around the corner I switch to my sawn-off shotgun and blasted his head off and won.

He must have been so mad,  because in my position I should have lost. I was so happy until I held the record button down only for it to say this software doesn't support recording. It did before today's patch, feels bad man. Without that feature I wouldn't have come into contact with the women I play it with.
    Maybe it's a bug or something, i remember last week when i couldn't mute people which was a nightmare.. I can't handle angry german children screaming at me down the mic because i'm not following them  :#
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    Angry German children, you never told me you played Fortnite with Vettel :trollface:

Hopefully it is just a bug though, I wish this particular match was on Xbox, because I just couldn't stop laughing that I managed to win.
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    Lukedfrt said:
    I will pick it up at some point, but there's so many games i want atm.. And i'm working my way through all my old games still haha.. Currently replaying Uncharted 4.
    yeah I still need to work through some of my old ones I think after the new Tomb Raider Fifa 19 and AC Odyssey come out that'll be it for me for a while to give myself a chance to work through it.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

edited September 12
    Staying up late to play Fortnite with my girl is going to kill me. Time zones are wonderful aren't they.
    Just got done playing at 2:15am and have to wake up at 7am today :joy:
    Post edited by Hughesy on
    I hope you managed it haha, i went to bed about that time and didn't get up until 10:30am  :D
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    edited September 12
    I did, but I feel like a zombie. On top of that my back is messed up yet again, so I'm a broken zombie.

Edit: I've actually had to go home, I could cope with being tired, as I normally am no matter how much sleep I get, but this back pain is awful. Just tilting my head down sends a shockwave down my neck and spine. I need to make sure it's better by Sunday for our yearly trip to Silverstone.
    Looks like there's a section where we get to play as Alex's Granddad Jim in the Journey Season 3 as well. FIFA 19 is looking really tasty

Just thought I'd mention for anyone interested that Fifa 19's demo is out today in case anyone wants to try the new Fifa out. I've currently got it downloading on my PC. I believe the PS4 version of the demo is out as well Xbox will be available a bit later. Will be interesting to try out some of these new Kick off modes though

• UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    NHL19 is released tomorrow, sadly still no PC port... Well at least I have my Old Time Hockey to play with friends ;)

Also have a perfect goal: https://streamable.com/htb4w

Just been having some fun in Fifa 19's demo game looks really solid so far.

• KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Unleaded
    I'm waiting for the new DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance as well as the expected playable Beta for Mount & Blade Bannerlord.
    Retired racer, full time science nerd!
    I'm waiting for the new DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance as well as the expected playable Beta for Mount & Blade Bannerlord.
    I was gonna pick that up at some point! Would you recommend it?
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    If you're a stickler for historical accuracy in period games then yes Kingdom Come is excellent. The combat system is hard to get the hang of but once you do its very satisfying. Most of the bugs are gone now so the game runs and works well in general.
    The only things I' m mainly waiting for now are Fifa 19 and the new Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I do have the new Tomb Raider in my Steam  library although I've not got around to playing it yet but I'm looking forward to doing so when I get a chance.

If you're a stickler for historical accuracy in period games then yes Kingdom Come is excellent. The combat system is hard to get the hang of but once you do its very satisfying. Most of the bugs are gone now so the game runs and works well in general.
    Totally agree, bought it at release and it's one of my favourite rpgs as it's a challenge
    Nothing gets to a women's heart like getting 15 kills in Fornite and winning the game.

It's bittersweet though, as I really like her but New York is pretty far from the UK :joy:
    I once flew from Australia to Bahrain to surprise my partner while they were on deployment with the RAAF. If its for real love then its always worth it. :)
    Yesterday was amazing, today has been awful.
    My Switch seems to be broken and Nintendo will have to repair it. I thought oh it won't take long, then looked at their site. What a time for it to go wrong.

Thank goodness Fortnite is cross play, otherwise I wouldn't be able to play it with Nina. It does mean she'll be at a disadvantage, as she'll be against Xbox players, 30fps vs 60fps isn't a fair thing especially in this game. Mind you I have to play on American servers so ping is high and still managed to get 15 kills winning us the game.