Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Official Football Thread

Comments

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    edited April 2014
    I played the 2006 game for hours on end. Best World Cup game.
    yeah it's a good one but it's the last one they released on PC they didn't do 2010 and they're not doing 2014 either I could understand 2010 as the PS3 engine hadn't been converted over to PC yet but it is now so why are they leaving PC out again? Shows them to be a bunch of idiots if you ask me. Mind you it's not the only game they do this with they do this with PGA NHL even the Madden series too you could argue makes you wonder who the hell is running that company because I think they need a change of management. PC players are always getting shafted by them

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• PlatyPlaty Member Team Principal
    If everything finishes as it is right now in the Championship, we're sitting 2 points off the playoffs with 5 games left. Never thought Ipswich would be in this position this close to the end.
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    Dortmund-Real 2-0 at the moment, 2013 all over again?
    PSN ID: maptidh  Steam ID: mikeerfol
    2015 Predictor team champion for Willyams
    Go Honda!
  • jordieDAFCjordieDAFC Member Race Steward
    Wow, PSG are very disappointing
    Sergio Perez - Nico Rosberg - Fernando Alonso - Mclaren Honda
    Dunfermline Athletic - Ajax - Manchester United
    Green Bay Packers #GoPackGo #GreenNineteen

• alonsofan46alonsofan46 Member Race Steward
    Wow, PSG are very disappointing
    Nooooo Ba y u do dis ?
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    2014 PREDICTOR FORUM GAME CHAMPION !!!
  • EdMaEdMa Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Haha what an awesome night. We're the only team in London that wins anything.
  • alonsofan46alonsofan46 Member Race Steward
    EdMa said:
    Haha what an awesome night. We're the only team in London that wins anything.
    What is it with  Chelsea and the Champions League ? (Not that they're a bad team or anything). Good or bad , they always seem to at least make the semis.
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    2014 PREDICTOR FORUM GAME CHAMPION !!!
  • onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    Not last year.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
  • yugin96yugin96 Member Co-Driver
    edited April 2014
    I run f1livestrategy, an account tweeting real-time strategy updates during F1 weekends.
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Shame Bardsley is leaving in the summer, one of the few who seems to give a damn about the club. 8 players are out of contract and 3 regulars are loanees.

So we'll lose:
    Bardsley
    Colback
    Gardner
    Larsson
    Ustari
    Cuellar
    Westwood
    Dossena
    Alonso
    Ki
    Borini
    Vergini
    Celustka

Now, if the rumours are true then N'Diaye, Giaccherini, Altidore, Johnson, Fletcher, Diakite and Cattermole could also all be gone. I'd like to keep Cuellar, Ustari/Westwood, Johnson and Cattermole out of the players who are actually ours, although Pickford could make a good number 2 goalie. Alonso, Ki and Borini would be good to keep too, though that isn't going to happen.

If we had Watmore on the wing and an in form Scocco, we simply need an entire defense, four midfielders and a lot of actually decent strikers. Wickham might be OK in the championship like.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

we definitely need to fix our defence for next season ideally bring in a new striker too I think

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Oh my life, what do Spurs have against us? 2-0 to WBA?

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

Spurs realised they had a chance at 4th and had to throw it away.
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    Why CM'S dont you make a new sinsible soccer with modern graphics..??i was big fun of it in amaigas back in mid 90's...
    <:-P
    Platy said:
    Spurs realised they had a chance at 4th and had to throw it away.
    I blame Levy for that as I think we shoud never have got rid of Redknapp because I think had he still been in charge we'd have had an outside chance of winning the league this year never mind top 4 if he'd stayed in charge

No chance, Redknapp's an over-rated manager. The reason why Spurs aren't challenging for the top 4 is because Bale went to Madrid and the core of the team was replaced. Very few teams would be able to remain a top club with such an overhaul.
    Platy said:
    No chance, Redknapp's an over-rated manager. The reason why Spurs aren't challenging for the top 4 is because Bale went to Madrid and the core of the team was replaced. Very few teams would be able to remain a top club with such an overhaul.
    I doubt that would have happened under Redknapp though that was AVB's fault his successor not Redknapp's in my opinion AVB decided to try to do things his own way and it didn't work we shouldn't have hired him in the first place and I even said that when we hired him. I wouldn't say Redknapp was overrated as we were heading in the right direction at least I thought so we weer just unlucky that Chelsea won the CL that year which undid all of his good work putting us in that position

You don't think Spurs would have sold Bale if Redknapp was in charge? OK dude, stay in your own little fantasy world.
    Platy said:
    You don't think Spurs would have sold Bale if Redknapp was in charge? OK dude, stay in your own little fantasy world.
    No because I doubt Bale have wanted to leave if he f3elt he was in a club that could challenge for silverware

It's Real Madrid...