Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Team No Weak Links

FAIR BUT FIRM RACING IS WHAT I AM ABOUT I HOPE YOU ARE ABOUT THAT TOO! I DO NOT BELIEVE IN TEAM LIVERIES IF YOU WANT TO RUN YOURS THEN BY ALL MEANS DO IT. I ALSO DO NOT BELIEVE IN MAKING PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE TO PROVE SOMETHING TO GET IN. NO MINIMUM LAP TIME TESTS OR LEVEL REQUIREMENTS. AFTER ALL THIS IS A GAME, THAT IS ALL IT IS. IF THEY START MAKING XBOX'S WITH CURRENCY PRINTERS THEN THINGS MAY CHANGE. UNTIL THEN HAVE FUN BECAUSE IT IS ONLY A GAME. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT BEING THE WEAKEST LINK, BECAUSE WE HAVE NO WEAK LINKS!!! 

We play on the Xbox. Sorry about all of the CAPS!! I am not shouting I swear. If you see one of us in a race hit us up and say hello. 
If you block us we will get you. I do know a lot people that play so if you are a blocker I will put the word out on you. Can you tell I just got blocked a bunch earlier today? 

If you want to block me that is fine, but give me a chance to shine up my Chrome Horn for you. 

No Weak Links Racing (NWL) Xbox 360

Comments

• mikevoltz1mikevoltz1 Member Wheel Nut
    Are you a US or UK based Group? What is the Club name?
  • FOSTBITTENFOSTBITTEN Member Wheel Nut
    Are you a US 
    Are you a US or UK based Group? What is the Club name?
    The 2 active members (so far) are me FOSTBITTEN & SIXER2K8. We are both from the U.S. but we do not care where you are from. I know a lot of guys from the U.K. and would be proud to have them in our club.

The club name is: NO WEAK LINKS
    If you want to block me that is fine, but give me a chance to shine up my Chrome Horn for you. 

Cool, well I was looking for a club that had some US racers that was close to my Time Zone. I would really like to race some people I can trust for some good racing. I don't mind banging fenders every now and then, but the wreckers online are Ridiculous. 
    Welcome and send us a friend request when you get a chance.

edited July 2014
    I kinda went and created my own club, NRG Autosports but I would love to race with you guys sometime. I'm on the East Coast so anytime you want to run. If could get some more trusted drivers Both of our Clubs could benefit from XP if you are interested. Right now I have a Cat A, and Mini for Touring, a Performance for Street, and a Modified for Tuner.

Basically I bought some cars to do the challenges with, LoL.  

My Gamertag: Michaei Watts

EDIT: Actually I just realized I could make my club inactive, so I just joined!
    Oh Okay cool. Can you join more than one club? It kind of looks like you can but, I do not know how that works with liveries though....

You can join other clubs, but you can only be active in one club at a time. So I will just save my club for when I've built up some money and cars. 
    Can I get a bump?