Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

AUTOSPORT - CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK FOR LOORE and CM

CaptainJackCaptainJack Member Wheel Nut
Couldn't find a suitable thread so thought I'd start one.

The game is fantastic so no real complaints, only things I hope we can get in a patch.

Text Chat, Time Trial etc. is already in the pipeline so the thread isn't about what we already know.

What I would like to see fixed is being able to join a session series once it has started, like we could in Grid 1.
I have just had an invite from a friend, got there just as it started, saw that I'd have to wait for all 5 races to complete so left the lobby, had it been Grid 1 I would have been able to join from race 2.

EDIT: My bad, it's now working . . .

~O)
Post edited by CaptainJack on

Comments

• ARuslingARusling Member Unleaded
    edited July 2014
    If we're going to turn this into a thing, here's a few problems I'm having with the game that I think need fixing:
    • More diversity in tracks with the online playlists (and include Red Bull Ring!)
    • Better RaceNet functionality, instead of having to send potential recruits to the website, just send them an invite to your club in-game.
    • Ability to see what category is used for the circuits in the circuit voting screen.
    • Bug? Or huge amount of durability on cars you have owned needs reducing, I'm losing money just trying to keep my Formula B car in a decent spec because it loses 15% per race at the moment.
    That's everything off the top of my head right now, if there's anything else I'll add it later haha :D

EDIT - Nevermind, I'm putting this in the sticky. You should too @CaptainJack !
    XBL: Azzawon // Twitch Channel
  • CaptainJackCaptainJack Member Wheel Nut
    edited July 2014
    Damn, I didn't see it at the top of the page, lol . . .oh well, it's very sunny in Barcelona . .

Got a bin, Loore ? . . .thnx
    ~O)
  • BigamoBigamo Member New Car Smell
    i have no constructive feedback i want FORCE FEEDBACK. 

Just that. everything else i think about latter. 

Plz put force feedback in game!!! 
  • RallyDrivenRallyDriven Member Champion

I find some of the text a bit difficult to read, i'm only on a small TV (about 19 inches I think). Especially the endurance text on the orange back ground.

But in general, I'm very pleased with it is far, and I've only scratched the surface of the single player and a little online.

• muckymumuckymu Member New Car Smell
    Text Chat, (...). is already in the pipeline so the thread isn't about what we already know.
    Best news ever but where has this been confirmed?
    I guess I missed it somehow.....
  • jerrymackturnerjerrymackturner Member Unleaded
    I dont understand the point of making us pay 50,000 for more garage space.

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    muckymu said:
    Text Chat, (...). is already in the pipeline so the thread isn't about what we already know.
    Not confirmed anywhere to my knowledge, other than one of @Loore’s many generic “we’re looking at everything” comments. Still can’t see it happening.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • rainwhenidierainwhenidie Member New Car Smell
    edited July 2014
    Now my game wants me to reach 60 overall level and pay 100000 for one extra garage space. I am at level 52 and own all type of Touring type of vehicles.

If there will be more space freely, I will buy some other type of cars and experience them also.

Now my game wants me to reach 60 overall level and pay 100000 for one extra garage space. I am at level 52 and own all type of Touring type of vehicles.

If there will be more space freely, I will buy some other type of cars and experience them also.
    What at higher levels you have to pay even more for garage space??

muckymu said:
    Not confirmed anywhere to my knowledge, other than one of @Loore’s many generic “we’re looking at everything” comments. Still can’t see it happening.
    Ah . . you have used a different context, I meant it is already in Loore's lap, not that we are getting it . . . the idea being not to keep repeating what we have already said and had acknowledged.
    ~O)

What at higher levels you have to pay even more for garage space??

edited July 2014
    On a positive note they could use the AI in this game to teach local law enforcement agencies the proper techniques for overtaking by aggressive smashing and pit maneuvering, oh, and my favorite, ramming the tires so they pop in the final lap.
  • Purple44Purple44 Member Wheel Nut
    So no official word yet that text chat will be in the coming patch for GAS?

LOORE:
    Cornwall now has Minority Status, same as Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, so can we please have the Flag of St Pirran made available . . .  
    ~O)
  • RTAnoskillsRTAnoskills Member New Car Smell
    I would like to see the car setups, staying on the car, after you turn the game off. 

Also, if I tweak the setup on the sierra cossie, it changes the mini mig, and many other cars. 
    The ability to save a setup, so we can quickly switch between setups for differnent tracks. 

Game corruption has happened 5 times to me.  Fortunately each time, I can go back to level 90.  

Kick votes sorted out. 

xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Most number of Freezes :  29
    Project Cars confirmed 60fps on Xbox one
  • mikevoltz1mikevoltz1 Member Wheel Nut
    I think there should be an incentive to running longer races. I know not everybody likes to drive for 20-40 mins but I believe you should get some extra XP points for Multiplying the length of the race, as that requires longer periods of Focus, and many more chances to make errors than a simple 2-3 lap stint. 
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    I think there should be an incentive to running longer races. I know not everybody likes to drive for 20-40 mins but I believe you should get some extra XP points for Multiplying the length of the race, as that requires longer periods of Focus, and many more chances to make errors than a simple 2-3 lap stint. 
    I agree  it is moer challenging doing long races and can sometimes feel a bit of a slog too so we should be given a bit moer reward for that.. I've turned the race length back down to normal as I was feeling shorter races bit more excitement as I was just racing round with just the 2 RW's tailing me most of the way once I'd got to the front in the longer ones.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• muckymumuckymu Member New Car Smell
    Purple44 said:
    So no official word yet that text chat will be in the coming patch for GAS?
    I'm still waiting myself.......
  • HyphyHyphy Member New Car Smell
    I dont understand the point of making us pay 50,000 for more garage space.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/2581/garage-slots
    [HYR] 2FastYSoSerious

• mikevoltz1mikevoltz1 Member Wheel Nut
    I agree  it is moer challenging doing long races and can sometimes feel a bit of a slog too so we should be given a bit moer reward for that.. I've turned the race length back down to normal as I was feeling shorter races bit more excitement as I was just racing round with just the 2 RW's tailing me most of the way once I'd got to the front in the longer ones.
    For me I'm used to running 100% NASCAR and 100% F1 races so the longer races fun to me. And in the end I'll know the tracks and cars very well. Till then I won't be going online that much. But I'm having a great time with the game. Just wish we were rewarded a bit more for all the Seat Time we are putting in.