Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Nut Sack Racing (NSR) Recruiting

red223red223 Member New Car Smell
edited July 2014 in GRID Games - Clubs
Nut Sack Racing is recruiting at the moment. We are a new one car team at the moment but we are looking to expand. If you r looking for a new team to help shape your own then this is your team. I will be setting up a suggestions forum for the team once it starts to grow and I will take everyone's suggestions seriously this is not just my team its OUR team we all get a say. I was also thinking of setting up a general discussion forum for the team once it grows as well so we can all talk to each other. I am personally going to finish the single player before I start online. so join up and push for the win.
Post edited by red223 on

Comments

• red223red223 Member New Car Smell
    If your interested or have any questions just leave a comment
  • RTAnoskillsRTAnoskills Member New Car Smell
    edited July 2014
    Just to be clear....... Nut Sack Racing (NSR) IS NOT, NO SKILL RACING (NSR) :)
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Most number of Freezes :  29
    Project Cars confirmed 60fps on Xbox one
    What no the only reason I haven't levelled it up yet is because I'm playing the single player y do u say that though
    Here's the link to the club if anyone wants to join https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/513/nut-sack-racing
    I am personally playing on PS3 but I welcome anyone to this team I would like this team to be represented on all platforms so come and join I would love to see this team grow
    I am still playing the single player career but I'm almost finished it and will be playing online soon
    We have our first member that has joined welcome
    We r still recruiting come join