Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

TEAM DESCEND RACING | SUPER FORMULA | SUNDAYS 8PM GMT | SPACES AVAILABLE - PS4

C52T18L92C52T18L92 Member New Car Smell
edited March 12 in F1 Games - Leagues
Registration is now open for The Team Descend Open Assist League (Super Formula), Sundays 8pm, and The Team Descend Limited Assist League (IndyCar Series), Thursdays 8pm! (UK TIME) Season 1 is scheduled to run for 10 races! Any issues with registration, please message me on twitter or PSN  - C52T18L92 

REGISTER HERE - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DxVNq-gGwjPTO1CbkzG04JPCM-BV9V3V7sVsifNhiSo/edit?usp=sharing

Team Descend are one of the biggest names in e-sports and with F1 now entering the game, we are too!!

The main aim of these leagues is to find the best drivers, in the hope of being able to compete with the best at the next F1 E-sports event, however, we are looking to set up numerous leagues of different abilities at different times of the week for all gamers to enjoy, with all races recorded and commentated upon and uploaded to YouTube. 

If you are interested and would like further information, or have any questions, please either respond directly on this thread, or find me on twitter @barcode_TD

TeamDescend partnered with GFuelEnergy, GTOmegaRacing and GamersApparel                                          
Post edited by C52T18L92 on

Comments

• C52T18L92C52T18L92 Member New Car Smell
    Also looking for commentators to report on all the action!
    Looking at having 3 leagues at this point, elite, pro and mixed ability!
    edited January 8
    Registration will open soon, once it has been integrated onto our website http://teamdescend.esportsify.com/
    Don't forget to suggest which days/times are best suited 
    Mixed ability is filling fastest! Still looking for drivers of all abilities!!
  • BirannatorBirannator Member New Car Smell
    Im interested in joining! I race with assists on (anti lock brakes, automatic gearbox and raceline) dont no if thats a problem?
    That'll be fine! The mixed ability league is based around including all drivers of any skill level
  • BirannatorBirannator Member New Car Smell
    Ah nice, in that case im definitely interested, where can i sign up?

edited January 12
    Currently in the midst of trying to get the website updated! Worse case I'll make a google doc within the next couple of days! If you have twitter, message me so I can keep track of people in the meantime @barcode_TD
    Post edited by C52T18L92 on
    Getting close to enough numbers to get the mixed ability league started!!
    Registration will be opening within the next couple of days!! For all those who have shown interest, make sure you've got me on twitter and PSN!!
  • BlekerBrandonBlekerBrandon Member New Car Smell
    How can i join the league if it is pissinle with assists 

Mixed ability league is pretty open to assists. Registration will be opening shortly, just finalising a couple of details! Find me on twitter @barcode_TD or add me in PSN C52T18L92
    Mixed ability league will be the first to go live!! Registration will be open very soon with a few spots still available!
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    I would suggest you to use links in the 'partnered with' section as @ is used to tag an user in Codies' forums.

I get your thinking, but at this point, they're just there to show how serious and how big of an organisation we are! Call it clickbait but being partnered with Gfuel anf GtOmega is something to be proud of!!
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    C52T18L92 said:
    I get your thinking, but at this point, they're just there to show how serious and how big of an organisation we are! Call it clickbait but being partnered with Gfuel anf GtOmega is something to be proud of!!
    That's why I would like you to use links. That people would understand who these companies are that you have partnered with. It's not that hard to do a hyperlink in Codies' forums for example Team Descend instead of @TeamDescend as the latter makes it harder to just copy paste it as it tries to open an user page but there isn't one.
    Didn't think I would be allowed to link to them tbf, will get it updated
  • KevinP154KevinP154 Member New Car Smell
    I'd also like to join, medium Tc and Abstract on

But I would like to have a go in the no assist league
    The only league going live anytime soon will be the mixed ability. Unfortunately numbers are a bit low at the moment to start the other leagues. You will be welcome to race in the mixed ability, with your name added to the list for the other leagues for when they go live