Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Waving The Chequered Flag On The Year | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageWaving The Chequered Flag On The Year | Codemasters Blog

Wow, 2017 is nearly over. It’s been a great year, from our testing in February, to our helmet competition and the amazing designs that you sent us and we created in game. We showed off F1 2017 to the press at the Mercedes Benz Museum in Stuttgart, (virtually) raced on the start line of Circuit Zandvoort, won a TIGA Award and had a hugely successful first ever F1Esports Series. (Phew!)

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• Splazerrazer51Splazerrazer51 Member New Car Smell
    How can you people be proud of this crappy ass game so many bugs and glitches it's unplayable online and f1xl can barely run a league because of it. Why don't you people actually take the time to release a proper game.
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Steward
    How can you people be proud of this crappy ass game so many bugs and glitches it's unplayable online and f1xl can barely run a league because of it. Why don't you people actually take the time to release a proper game.
    Somehow all the issues were magically fixed whenever me or 86% of the steam reviewers play the game.
  • mikletmiklet Member New Car Smell
    Looking forward to F1 2018
    Be sure to keep us informed
    Congratulations on a superb gaming experience.