Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

MP4/4 Not working offline (Xbox)

Hey all, I know this issue has been raised a few times before in different sections of the forum and even acknowledged by Codemasters but I wanted to raise awareness of it again as I still cannot access the Mp4/4 when I am not connected to the internet, it says the content is not installed/purchased, When it is. I hope this issue hasn't been forgotten about as F1 2017 is my favourite game and I love the Mp4/4 but I regularly do not have an internet connection and so can't access it. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Sean. 

Comments

• HAMW05WC2014HAMW05WC2014 Member Unleaded
    Anyone? Will this issue eventually be fixed? I can't play using the car I like without an internet connection to establish my purchase/download. Seems unfair on those without a permanent internet connection.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    You would think it would only need to be validated once but no.

Unless Codemasters can give you a key that works offline.

• jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Hey @HAMW05WC2014, if you send an email over to [email protected], they'll send you a new code for the MP4/4.
    Thank you Jenny, I will do that now. Much appreciated.
    Hey @HAMW05WC2014, if you send an email over to [email protected], they'll send you a new code for the MP4/4.
    Hi Jenny, I emailed customer service requesting a new code and received a reply saying "unfortunately I will need an internet connection to use the MP4/4 content" So would I be right in assuming this issue will not be addressed? It would seem a shame if not to be honest. The best F1 game to date and yet arguably the most popular classic car requires an internet connection to use. Never had that happen with DLC before.