Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

F1 2017 - Hot Lap Videos

DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin
Hey Guys, 

I'd love to see how quick we all get around our favourite tracks - maybe even sharing a setup too! 

Share your videos in this thread of the best Hot Lap that you've done on F12017  B)
«1

Comments

  • F1randokalbus22F1randokalbus22 Member, Drivers Race Steward
    DanHawk1ns said: 
    Hey Guys, 

    I'd love to see how quick we all get around our favourite tracks - maybe even sharing a setup too! 

    Share your videos in this thread of the best Hot Lap that you've done on F12017  B)
    In TT right ?
  • DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin
    DanHawk1ns said: 
    Hey Guys, 

    I'd love to see how quick we all get around our favourite tracks - maybe even sharing a setup too! 

    Share your videos in this thread of the best Hot Lap that you've done on F12017  B)
    In TT right ?
    Any mode - as long as it’s the full lap! We want to see your fastest laps :)
  • jannygjannyg Member New Car Smell
    How do you do this?

    • Body is 21 characters too short.
  • DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin
    jannyg said:
    How do you do this?

    • Body is 21 characters too short.
    Add some text to explain your video and that should cover the minimum text limit :)
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    All you're going to get is people posting videos about safety car bug and all kinds of other bugs in the game. Fix the CURRENT game and I'm sure you will get some proper videos. 
  • SpeedRoadadminSpeedRoadadmin Member Unleaded
    Its looks a lot like the real F1. The infinity of failures of this game is incredible.
  • davidbassildavidbassil Member Unleaded
    edited January 12
    This my hotlap in hungary FF1CHALLENGE ...(logitech g29 wheel...0 assists)

    Post edited by davidbassil on
    GP1_HAMILTON


  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    edited January 12
    I tried to record a hotlap but it kept crashing as I crossed the line  B) 
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • UP100UP100 Member Wheel Nut
    coolieboy said:
    All you're going to get is people posting videos about safety car bug and all kinds of other bugs in the game. Fix the CURRENT game and I'm sure you will get some proper videos. 
    He is an esports coordinator...
  • DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin
    This my hotlap in hungary FF1CHALLENGE ...(logitech g29 wheel...0 assists)

    I like it! Thanks for sharing :) 
  • GpClubGpClub Member, Drivers Unleaded
    edited January 12
    In this video there is one of my best lap. I was leading the race (league with 18 participants wheels only, and no assist except the racing lines in corners) and this is also my first win in career. I use a Thrustmaster T300 with the F1 add-on. 
    About the setup, i'm sorry but there is a big job behind and I don't want to share it.



    https://youtu.be/ldRjluPO9Qw?t=10m24s
    GPC - MYTH
    This is my Ps4 online league site: http://gpclub.forumfree.it/
  • DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin
    GpClub said:
    In this video there is one of my best lap. I was leading the race (league with 18 participants wheels only, and no assist except the racing lines in corners) and this is also my first win in career. I use a Thrustmaster T300 with the F1 add-on. 
    About the setup, i'm sorry but there is a big job behind and I don't want to share it.



    https://youtu.be/ldRjluPO9Qw?t=10m24s
    GPC - MYTH
    Thanks for sharing! Nice win :)
  • GpClubGpClub Member, Drivers Unleaded
    edited January 12
    I will also share the best lap done during last race in Austria (monday 8th january) from my team mate GPC - Michelive. I report his words: "To make the pole I've done the perfect lap of the season." 
    Spoiler: He also won the race.



    From minute 2:58 there is also the best lap of the race.
    This is my Ps4 online league site: http://gpclub.forumfree.it/
  • davidbassildavidbassil Member Unleaded
    Monaco hotlap in TT( G29...no assists..no wheel add on)



    GP1_HAMILTON


  • floriswijers16floriswijers16 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    edited January 13

    https://youtu.be/EUR-GqvwG_s
    This is actually my laptime at austria with every assist off! Enjoy watching @DanHawk1ns and the others!
  • DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin
    Monaco hotlap in TT( G29...no assists..no wheel add on)



    Solid effort! Well done. 

    Love the feed of you in the corner too :) 
  • DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin

    https://youtu.be/EUR-GqvwG_s
    This is actually my laptime at austria with every assist off! Enjoy watching @DanHawk1ns and the others!
    Good effort - I enjoyed watching it and thanks for sharing :) 
  • LuismiNieto74LuismiNieto74 Member New Car Smell
    edited January 15
    I did this in an online lobby with my league teammate and we were astonished with my lap time xD

    1:34,2 in Russia (with the pad and no assists)

  • DanHawk1nsDanHawk1ns Member, Codemasters admin
    I did this in an online lobby with my league teammate and we were astonished with my lap time xD

    1:34,2 in Russia (with the pad and no assists)

    A nice quick lap! Thanks for sharing - good time! 
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.