Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
Dirt 4 SLI Flickering on 390.65
i just updated my nVidia drivers to 390.65 as they support SLI for this game. They work at 99-100% on both cards and getting improved FPS, but it looks like the shadows are flickering in the distance and closer if it's a foggy race.
Just wondering if anybody else is having this issue?
MSI Z170A Gaming M5
2x1080 eVga SC GTX nVidia
512gb Samsumg 950 Pro M.2
G920 Wheel and H Shifter
EDIT: There's a known problem, is it drivers or a patch for the game
GeForce 390.65 WHQL Driver Known Issues
- [SLI][Dirt 4]: There is corruption and flickering in the game with SLI enabled.
- [NVIDIA TITAN V][G-Sync]: G-Sync displays may go blank when switching between different overclocked memory clocks multiple times.
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors.
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard.
- [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game.
- [Kepler GPUs][Star Wars Battlefront II]: The system hangs when launching the game in
- DirectX 12 API mode