Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

We need a new BTCC Game!

Seriously, I have seen a lot of people in this community, talking about how they would love a touring car game. So do you guys at codies think it could be time for a reboot of the TOCA series?
I mean a fully fledged, fully licenced BTCC game. The market if completely open and waiting for such a game, and it's been far, far too long!
Please Codemasters, please!

Comments

• USABIGDOGUSABIGDOG Member New Car Smell
    HI TOCA RACER DRIVER 3 IS WAS THE BEST GAME CM MADE I BEEN TRYING TO TELL THEM FOR YEARS TO MAKE A TOCA RACE DRIVER 4 BUT NO GO. THEY TOO DUM LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • BoilaiBoilai Member New Car Smell
    I agree there is a big gap in the market. In Australia, there hasn't been a V8 Supercars game since Toca 3. It's been in Forza, but that's just not the same.
  • wbbf321wbbf321 Member New Car Smell
    yeah they need one but have all the great content in it such as cheats codes like 'bigboy' but also have the smaller cups such as the Clios, formula 4s, Ginetta's, and Porsches
  • davidcaveneydavidcaveney Member New Car Smell
    the time is now its something we been waiting for its what made codemaster codemasters and now we need it back