Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Treat ‘Em Mean Keep ‘Em Keen | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageTreat ‘Em Mean Keep ‘Em Keen | Codemasters Blog

Hello, folks! Long time no blog!

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• DekoWolfDekoWolf Member New Car Smell
    Nice blog post Aaron! You've absolutely nailed to keep the excitement high right from the first sentence. Can't wait for more information soon! :D
  • Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion
    edited January 30

CodiesBlogBot said:
    Hello, folks! Long time no blog! ...I know we haven’t given you any news of late... pre-orders are now LIVE!

LOL. Typical.

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 
    'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    #NeverPreOrder. It's preposterous that consumers have to BEG game companies to simply make games that reliably function properly. Consumers do NOT buy video games to waste their recreational time doing the unpaid work of a paid professional tester. It's nonsense to imply game companies have no obligation to deliver games that reliably function properly at launch just because "it's not easy & nothing is perfect & you can't please everybody." A game's "success" is measured by how much it sells, not by how much it's played & enjoyed. They listen to money more than requests & complaints. They'll continue selling whatever we continue buying. What we put up with, we end up with. #VoteWithYourWallet