Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

How many people are interested in a release of the classics

as you guys own the publishing rites to many of the old classics understandable some of the royalties to those have dev companies are no long around but I don’t know how possible it would be to release a game that consists of all of the old classics from the spectrum to the comadore 64 up to the America and PC and even Atari st. I’d love to play some of the old and forgotten classics from back in the day and you guys published some of the best games back in the day its a shame to let these classics die. I’m sure even a go fund it page would bring enough money in to develop such a game. 

Answers

• Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

crzysxycool said:
    How many people are interested in a release of the classics? 

Not me. I'm quite tired of re-releases & re-makes & re-masters & recycled games. Innovation & quality in gaming have been stagnant for too long. I'm ready for progress.

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 
    'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    #NeverPreOrder. It's outrageous that consumers have to BEG game companies to make games that reliably function properly. Consumers do NOT buy video games to waste their recreational time doing the unpaid work of paid professional testers. It's nonsense to imply game companies have no obligation to deliver games of consistently reliable functional quality just because "it's not easy & nothing is perfect & you can't please everybody." Company decision-makers listen to consumer spending, not consumer feedback; they don't care if it works properly as long as it SELLS, and every purchase is a vote of approval that helps fund more of the same. Money talks louder than requests & complaints. #VoteWithYourWallet