Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Nelly Furtado requests a 'working safety car' online

Grammy Award Winner, Nelly Furtado took to the Codemasters forums to express her feelings about the safety car online. 

"I would like to see a working safety car in multiplayer. It is very convenient and adds to the dynamic of multiplayer races. I would like to see the model used on previous codemasters formula one series and would like to enquire as to whether this model will be repaired on the current game, or withheld until the release of the further series. From when I purchased the game, I felt as if I was sold 'Pipe Dreams'". 

Comments

• Hawkeye407Hawkeye407 Member Unleaded
    Brilliant :D

• Body is 29 characters too short.
  • Dez0808Dez0808 Member Wheel Nut
    Agree. it's time to say it right on these issues. As with all good things if they are not fixed you have to at some point turn off the light and say I am like a bird, and fly away 
  • NellyFurtadoNellyFurtado Member Unleaded
    edited February 13
    Dez0808 said:
    Agree. it's time to say it right on these issues. As with all good things if they are not fixed you have to at some point turn off the light and say I am like a bird, and fly away 
    @Dez0808 I agree with you completely. However, sometimes you just need to try and embrace the promiscuous nature of these games.  I hope someone from Codemasters can enlighten us on the safety car situation. :)