Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

How not to get contracts from Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull?

Hello dear Forum Members,
I drove in F1 2017 career for over twelve seasons now and I improved the sauber realy much. But I only get contract offers by Mercedes, Ferrari and RedBull all the time. Its really annoying, because even if the interrest of these teams are much lower then the others, its still happening.

Best Answers

• WickedBasturdWickedBasturd Member Unleaded
    Accepted Answer
    Don't get too much rep with them.         

Answers

• LionMohamed343LionMohamed343 Member New Car Smell
    edited February 14
    dont drive any practice 

im too short.
    still short
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    I thought it was a 10 season career? 

You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • wildwolfwonwildwolfwon Member New Car Smell
    Thank you for all your answers,
    @WickedBasturd, im sorry im not english, can you explain what you mean with rep? ;)
    Ok, so no practise and having a bad reputation, thank you all ;)
    Ok i have some problems with executing these measurements. I cant realy make my reputation on these teams worse because i dont realy drive drive in that front field and only get to see them rarely. And theres also the thing that, last season, the 3 top teams had the worst reputation level of all teams, and they still mafe the offers
    Probably :/ , last career I played was also 9 seasons long and i started at Red Bull, the slowest Teams I got into were Williams and Force India , nothing below :/
  • Uday9479Uday9479 Member New Car Smell
    What were the results on average that You finished in? I'm in Sauber in my 1st season & have reached Italy. I'm 6th in the standings. The teams most interested in me are McLaren, Haas & Toro Rosso. The top 3 teams are the least interested when it comes to being interested. I managed 4th place finish in Sauber & the slider for all teams moved a lot. The slider for the top 3 also moved but very little.
    By the way, when do we start receiving offers? I plan to stay with Sauber for another year as I'll continue as the no. 1 driver which is beneficial in upgrades.
  • gijs34gijs34 Member New Car Smell
    Hello dear Forum Members,
    I drove in F1 2017 career for over twelve seasons now and I improved the sauber realy much. But I only get contract offers by Mercedes, Ferrari and RedBull all the time. Its really annoying, because even if the interrest of these teams are much lower then the others, its still happening.
    12 seasons? I thought that 10 was the maximum
  • ZachrulezZachrulez Member Unleaded
    You should get offers from every team that finds you worth having, not just the top 3 teams that are interested by reputation.
  • Uday9479Uday9479 Member New Car Smell
    But by which race do we start getting offers?

I can't remember te exact version of the F1 game but I used to start getting offers from Belgian Grand Prix onwards. I remember I could read the emails as well. I don't think we can read into the emails in F1 2017!