Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

ONRUSH | The Calm Before The Stampede

Comments

• Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion
    edited February 16

20-second video with about 5 seconds of pre-rendered cinematics & no actual game-play footage from the player's in-game perspective?

Retail launch is only a few months away & you still haven't shown what it looks like to actually be holding a controller playing the game.

If you want people to get excited about the game, show the actual game.

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 
    'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    #NeverPreOrder. It's preposterous that consumers have to BEG game companies to simply make games that reliably function properly. Consumers do NOT buy video games to waste their recreational time doing the unpaid work of a paid professional tester. It's nonsense to imply game companies have no obligation to deliver games that reliably function properly at launch just because "it's not easy & nothing is perfect & you can't please everybody." A game's "success" is measured by how much it sells, not by how much it's played & enjoyed, so they listen to money more than requests & complaints, and they'll continue selling whatever we continue buying. #VoteWithYourWallet

• arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Operator1 said:

20-second video with about 5 seconds of pre-rendered cinematics & no actual game-play footage from the player's in-game perspective?

Retail launch is only a few months away & you still haven't shown what it looks like to actually be holding a controller playing the game.

So this is the calm BEFORE the Stampede. Which suggests there's more to come! 

Also, this footage in all in-game, captured from just a few rounds of ONRUSH!

POV gameplay is coming, but good things come to those who wait! 
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    edited February 17
    We need gameplay video!
    Only 3 comments after new teaser , not hungry dogs are waiting for this game it looks like.. :p :s >:)
    Post edited by MiatakiasGR on
  • DekoWolfDekoWolf Member New Car Smell
    Operator1 said:

The entire trailer was captured in-game. Nothing is pre rendered cinematics.
    There's still time until June, and loads more information will be released until then. :)
    edited February 20
                                     OnRush the stampede is coming [US] trailer

You can find the trailer on utube , gaming sites etc but no manager in official forums of the game to uploade it?? :D :p :# o:) lol

And as i guess to be here someone is fan of pure arcade racing games , Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for XBOX1 - PS4 (16/3/2018) .. PC users have to wait more , unfortunately the game will be only on Origin and not on Steam! :( :s

• MRSCHOKSONBACONMRSCHOKSONBACON Member New Car Smell
    if  you have  choppers  in  your motorbike  category  again  can  you  please  use a  yamaha  stryker  as  a  chopper. they are bad  to the  bone. and  how about  a  subaru crosstrek  hopped  up  for  a  rally  car !
    In the latrest video it is shown a bit of gameplay , the palet colors looks a bit dull and also the vehicles but overall i can say that looks bloddy ,camera shaking like Motorstorm of ps3 , movie action and yes i am interested..