Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT 4 - v1.8 [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

Comments

• TigerGeoTigerGeo Member New Car Smell
    edited March 5
    Id: TigeR_Geo87
    Platform: PS4

Trophy didn't pop up. After patch 1.06 was released, I played 2 weeks in a row only one event called "Weekly Event" (there are two events called the same).

Do i have to play all weekly events (2 in total) in one week, then repeat next week to get this trophy or it's still broken??
  • eduardohrkseduardohrks Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:
    For people not getting the achievement/trophy popping, can I get your PSN id/Steam name/Gamertag please?  Please say which platform.  We will see if we can see a reason why.

Have any of you seen a weekly reward screen recently?

OK. Like the others I also didn´t get the trophy to pop, and yes I did both weekly events from both weeks after the new patch, but I noticed this odd stuff... I always used "gamer" handling but at week 1 I completed the e-sports event thing in conjunction with the two regular weekly events, before the end of the said week when checking the current results (the screen with the graph and option to  check leaderbords) for the second regular weekly (the one towards the right) it would always display my current tier wrong, it always displayed me at the top spot of tier 1 even though I never was there in reality. Week 1 ends and I go check my end results and collect my rewards, to my surprise I only get a reward screen for the e-sports event, the game doesn´t even mention the regular weekly events I participated and I end up not even earning the related credits reward (in game currency) the game autosaved and it was over.
    What do I think after this ? Week 2 I decided not to do the new e-sports event imagining it had something to do with this bug. Again I completed both regular weekly event and ONLY those, before the end of the week I got the same exact bug when checking the tier graph on second weekly event. Today I launched the game to see what it would show and end up getting a results screen for the events then correct tier and rewards are displayed for both and I earned currency the game autosaves but no trophy.
    I hope you know what this means, I believe it maybe realated with the cause of the whole problem but I not the expert... Thanks and please help Codemasters !
    PSN ID: eduardohrks / platform: PS4
  • TutaAlvarezTutaAlvarez Member New Car Smell
    edited March 5
    Im on PS4 and I didn’t get the trophy this morning like I should have. My Id is AlvarezPt
    Not sure we are talking about the same thing, but if the weekly reward screen is what shows what tier u’ve placed, yeah, I have, saw it this morning and the trophy didn’t pop when it showd up.
  • KingInferno03KingInferno03 Member New Car Smell
    2 weeks after the patch on PS4, the trophy "Flavour of the Week" still does not work.
    Please fix this achievement/trophy on PS4.

• TaurusTheBlackTaurusTheBlack Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:
    For people not getting the achievement/trophy popping, can I get your PSN id/Steam name/Gamertag please?  Please say which platform.  We will see if we can see a reason why.

PSN ID: TaurusTheBlack
    And yes, I received rewards for competing in last week's event.

• ChristyoChristyo Member New Car Smell
    bonjour , le trophée saveur de la semaine ne pop toujours pas au tableau des classements malgré le fait de courir le deux évènements hebdomadaire de la semaine à la suite  La  réparation annoncée dans le patch 1.06 ne fonctionne pas. GAMERTAG: christophe257  plate forme PS4

Cordialement
  • RagematicRagematic Member New Car Smell
    Bonjour CMMcBabe 

Voici mon ID psn --->RAGEMATIC 

Je joue sur Playstation 4 et je n'arrive pas a obtenir le trophée  *saveur de la semaine* malgré la dernière mise a jour.

merci
  • ITicIITicI Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:

Hi, 
    PSN ID: I-Tic-I / platform: PS4
    Thanks 

• GikomaGikoma Member New Car Smell
    PSN ID: Gikoma

The trophy also did not pop for me, I did receive the rewards for completing the weekly events.
  • simonsezblahsimonsezblah Member New Car Smell
    D-A-N_S-I-M-O-N on ps4. I've seen the reward screen every week and even the past 2 weeks since the patch came out. still no flavour of the week. nobody has earned the trophy since 12/6/17 still. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6199-dirt-4/38-flavour-of-the-week . I will do it one more week and then im giving up until I see that somebody else has actually earned the trophy. being told that it's fixed when it hasn't been is just a false sense of hope that made this even more frustrating.
  • CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Race Steward
    Thanks for the names, we are looking into this to figure out why it is not working in retail situations.
  • HumpalotjHumpalotj Member New Car Smell
    I’m also in the same boat, done both rallys both weeks and got the rewards screens and still no trophy pop. 

PS4:   humpalotj
  • KingInferno03KingInferno03 Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:
    Thanks for the names, we are looking into this to figure out why it is not working in retail situations.
    my psn id: SLAyER_0307 and I bought it on psn store.
  • andre12norteandre12norte Member New Car Smell
    My id: andbsb12n / platform: PS4
    Still waiting for patch 1.06 fix
  • TigerGeoTigerGeo Member New Car Smell
    edited March 6
    CMMcBabe said:
    I'm sure we all got reward screen after completing weekly events, the only problem is with the trophy.

It's not popping at all. Kinda strange.
  • CasselespronesCasselesprones Member New Car Smell
    Impossible d'avoir le trophé saveur de la semaine même avec la mise a jour 1.06.
    Merci de faire le nécessaire. 
    Id psn : camlemac
  • cmgarrycmgarry Member New Car Smell
    I have the same issue with the flavour of the week trophy on ps4. Completed two weekly events in two consecutive weeks and the trophy didn't pop. According to psnprofiles.com no one else got the trophy either. The last person got it on dec 6th.

My PSN-ID: cm_garry
  • ChristyoChristyo Member New Car Smell
    PSN ID christophe257      PLATEFORME PS4        trophee saveur de la semaine impossible a obtenir                                                                                       Cordialement,            
  • VJ216ProVJ216Pro Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:

PSN ID: VJ216Pro

Thanks...
  • onefabplayonefabplay Member New Car Smell
    Bonjour, trophée saveur de la semaine non tombé ,ecran recompense hebdomadaire ok
    Id psn: onefabplay sur ps4