Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT 4 - v1.8 [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

Comments

• CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Petrol Head
    I don't need more names, but thanks.  Looking into it.
  • HenkieHenkieHenkieHenkie Member New Car Smell
    Sure you are 'looking into it'. But can you also fix it? That would be nice. 
    Not trying to hate, but this is not good for a game that is less then one year old.

(Probably doesn't change anything for you guys, but I will not buy a Codemasters game anytime soon.)

• JellyJellykinsJellyJellykins Member New Car Smell
    I'm having a problem where the final Rallycross event will not load. When I try to start the first event (Portugal), it just sits there at the loading screen. I let it sit for ~10 minutes once to make sure it wasn't just me being impatient, but it seems that it's just stuck. Help?
    Anyone have any thoughts on this?
  • CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Petrol Head
    I'm having a problem where the final Rallycross event will not load. When I try to start the first event (Portugal), it just sits there at the loading screen. I let it sit for ~10 minutes once to make sure it wasn't just me being impatient, but it seems that it's just stuck. Help?
    Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    If you are on PC, verify the integrity of the files.

Right click the game in your library, Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Shakie19Shakie19 Member New Car Smell
    Sure you are 'looking into it'. But can you also fix it? That would be nice. 
    Not trying to hate, but this is not good for a game that is less then one year old.

(Probably doesn't change anything for you guys, but I will not buy a Codemasters game anytime soon.)

I completely agree with this. The game is like 8-9 months old and it already seems like they're dis-interested with this game already. Such a shame as I massively enjoyed DiRT 2&3 and also enjoying DiRT rally. This game i haven't enjoyed anywhere near as much as the others, It's such a massive grind and this flavour of the week trophy i making me hate the game even more. RIP codemasters
  • ChristyoChristyo Member New Car Smell
     bonjour.              Une simple question codemaster , travaillez vous sur le bug du trophy saveur de la semaine? Ou dois je revendre le jeu  maintenant?? car ca fait 3 mois que l'on attend !! Je voudrais une réponse cordialement
  • andre12norteandre12norte Member New Car Smell
    I played the events of the week of dirt 4, and aconquista nothing of dripping in the ps4 .... definitely you are going to repair this pach 1.06 that affirmed that would be solved?
  • ANAMENOONEHASANAMENOONEHAS Member New Car Smell
    the bug i found is in the your stage tracks; corners repeat way too often if i drive another left4 over crest thru dip right 5 left 2 on wales ima pull my hair out
  • PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    the bug i found is in the your stage tracks; corners repeat way too often if i drive another left4 over crest thru dip right 5 left 2 on wales ima pull my hair out
    That's not a bug; it's RNG.
    "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza" -michaelangelo
  • Hi guys, I need help!

I've been competing for weeks in the weekly world championship races. Two days ago the game does not allow me to restart the test. I'm on PC, and there I used to give the mouse right click to display the menu to restart the test, but two days ago when I pressed it, it does not do anything and I can not restart the test. I tried another mouse, with the steering wheel, with the keyboard, but nothing, it does not work. Before I put a twit with a video where it is seen.

• elliot110elliot110 Member New Car Smell
    edited March 15
    I also have not been getting the Flavour of the Week trophy, despite doing the weekly events every week since the patch. It has not dropped.
    Only trophy I have left to get the Platinum.

PSN: ELLIOT_1
  • RStylesGeleenRStylesGeleen Member New Car Smell
    Flavour of the Week trophy is still glitched! Cant obtain the platinum because of this!!
  • czKIRAczKIRA Member New Car Smell
    It's 20th March and PS4 version is still 1.06.
    Flavour of the Week is unobtainable since 6th Decemember. I hope new patch makes it pop for everyone who already completed requirements for this trophy while it was broken.
    czKIRA said:
    It's 20th March and PS4 version is still 1.06.
    Flavour of the Week is unobtainable since 6th Decemember. I hope new patch makes it pop for everyone who already completed requirements for this trophy while it was broken.
    I'm also in the same, the funniest thing for me is missing this trophy.
  • TigerGeoTigerGeo Member New Car Smell
    Well, i hope there's a patch soon, that will actually fix this trophy glitch & hopefully i get platinum on this game.

Otherwise i'll be sad to give up on Codemasters games.

I also heard, there's a lot of gamers that gave up buying Codemasters games for the fact that devs are not helping/listening the community, i don't know if this is just rumours, but if it's true, that's bad news, guys. 

We might just wait for nothing.  :/
  • eduardohrkseduardohrks Member New Car Smell
    I still don´t get it... It´s only logical to assume some sort of lab test has been done succesfully on "flavour of the week" before releasing this patch, yet it doesn´t unlock for anyone. Is there something we can do to try to replicate in our homes the conditions of this test ? I mean should we try one event, 2 events, all events at once, every week, skip one week ? is it date sensitive ? do we need to do something on racenet/dirt website ourselves ? Please we are completely in the dark in here and the silence only make it more frustrating. I can try any combination of things and report back the results, is that helpful ?  Thanks !
  • RStylesGeleenRStylesGeleen Member New Car Smell
    This is ridiculous, fix the damn Flavour of the Week! If you dont care I dont care either buying new CM games! I'm a admin of DC-SimRacing.nl with almost 400 members and we organise online league with F1, Project CARS 2, GTSport, Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom DTM on PS4 and PC. I guess we skipp the F1 game :)
  • TigerGeoTigerGeo Member New Car Smell
    This is ridiculous, fix the damn Flavour of the Week! If you dont care I dont care either buying new CM games! I'm a admin of DC-SimRacing.nl with almost 400 members and we organise online league with F1, Project CARS 2, GTSport, Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom DTM on PS4 and PC. I guess we skipp the F1 game :)
    I totally agree with you, but what can we do? We already waited long enough and nothing changed.

They said it was fixed, we find out it wasn't.

If they release another patch that actually fix this glitch, we should appreciate the effort, if not, it's simple. Don't buy other games.

Codemasters next release: Onrush!
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters, F1MR testers Community Manager
    Hey all, just to keep you updated - we're currently investigating the issues with the Flavour of the Week trophy, and will keep you updated as we go along. 
    Hey all, just to keep you updated - we're currently investigating the issues with the Flavour of the Week trophy, and will keep you updated as we go along. 
    We hope this is solved, a game like dirt can not go through, it's a shame and frustration for the players, that we enjoy this game.