Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally (PC) does not recognize Thrustmaster TMX PRO

Hello!

Dirt Rally (PC) does not recognize my wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO Force Feedback. I installed the newest driver - 2017_TTRS_7. Dirt Rally does not recognize the device and does not respond to buttons. I can not assign control. How to fix it?

With other racing games (Assetto Corsa, F1 2017) Thrustmaster TMX PRO works perfectly.

I really hope for your help.
Thank you.

Comments

• rocman13rocman13 Member New Car Smell
    I have seen this same problem again and again on Oculus, Steam, Reddit, and several bathroom walls now, why do they refuse to address it? Is this game still being supported? I know they are still taking peoples money for an incomplete product. Come on, it's not like Thrust Master is an unknown company! I bought this wheel because the game was all but unplayable for me, with an Xbox controller, and with the purchase of a $200.00 wheel its still unplayable. I know venting won't make these guys fix the software they already sold me, but it does make me feel a tiny bit better about getting ripped off! :wink: