Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

FRV (Formula Racing Vanguard)

Dangaming10Dangaming10 Member New Car Smell
Frv is recruiting CLEAN drivers. We are scheduled to race Saturdays at 4PM gmt. We also have a custom calendar that also includes custom weather, randomised by a bot. The league only exist on the Xbox One platform, and you must be able to talk in the chat. A microphone IS  OPTIONAL, but not required.  Message me on xbox live for more info / participation. Once that happens, i will host a lobby with a 30 minute practice session with multiple test that tests your costincency and racecraft (patience & cleanness). 

Comments

• USRyanUSRyan Member New Car Smell
    Hey few questions. 
    Length of races ? (I assume 50%?) 
    Is it no assists? 

• Dangaming10Dangaming10 Member New Car Smell
    USRyan said:
    Hey few questions. 
    Length of races ? (I assume 50%?) 
    Is it no assists? 

Hey Ryan, thank you for posting this question.

The process of a race goes like this:

The admin (me) hosts a practice lobby about an hour before the race, so 3pm. The lobby is free to join, but NO OUTSIDERS (friends and such) After the practice session, i would appreciate you not leaving, even if you crash, as we will use the same lobby to race. Ovbviously, if the majority excperiences under the practice session, the host will leave and then rejoin, so that we can test who has the best connection to everyone, therefore it is a smort idea to join the practice session, but its not mandatory. Once the official session starts, we will find ourselves in a short qualifying session, where each one of the drivers will get 12 minutes of drive time to get out on track and post an official lap. Incidents are recorded and then sent to my own account (Dangaming101911) so that we dont flood the chat for useless conversation about person A asking person B if they are **** with turning into them or other things. 

Once the qualifying session ends, we will race in a 50% race around the specified track. IF the majorget ity crashes / lags out / get disqualifyed, we will restart in a new lobby, repsectively with a new host if the scenario requires such action. Once everyone joined back, A custom grid will be inserted given from the qualifying results screenshot that the admin(s) take, with penalties if present. We will then race in a 25% race to pleasure those who are tight on schedule. Again, incidents are recorded by everyone who is involved and others who see the incident respectivly. These recordings are then sent to my own account (Dangaming101911) labeled (so write what incident this is so that i can organize them.

I hope this answered everyo question you've had.

Sincerely,
                      Dangaming10 
  • Dangaming10Dangaming10 Member New Car Smell
    And talking about assists, everything is allowed EXCEPT for pit lane assists, so please get used to slow down and pressing the pit limiter button (default 'Y') to turn it on/off.