Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 issue with Thrustmaster T150 wheel

Hello i am running F1 17 on PS4 for about a week, and initial gaming without update was ok.
Then with the new update 1.11 in game on racing after about 8-10 laps all the wheel steering stops working !
Also all the buttons dont work... 
Unplug and plug the USB helps reconecting the wheel functions, sometimes will reconised as Thrustmaster T150 but the most times as Thrustmaster T300 !!

Please fix this issue !
Thank you.

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    edited March 5
    All sorts of weirdness going on with the Thrustmaster wheels on PC.

I had assists turned on despite me not having them set in my own preferences, somehow my Assists were set to Amateur. This was in an online lobby with assist restrictions enabled.

I'd post it, but IDK if there's much point.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
  • adry80adry80 Member New Car Smell
    I have no assists on ps4 .

Yesterday i set ffb saturation on 120 and all the rest ffb options track ecc. to 80
    Only the wheel heavyness to 100.
    Will se if something changes.

My opinion there is some bug that crash all settings when there are hard ffb inputs from track...something like to do with clipping.
    adry80 said:
    I have no assists on ps4 .

Yesterday i set ffb saturation on 120 and all the rest ffb options track ecc. to 80
    Only the wheel heavyness to 100.
    Will se if something changes.

My opinion there is some bug that crash all settings when there are hard ffb inputs from track...something like to do with clipping.
    They seem high but I am aware the FFB on the T150 is less than the T300/T500/TS-PC/T-GT. Consoles are supposed to be a leveller as the FFB is again not as high but on track effect should be in the order of 30 or less.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
    I'm going to suggest you connect to a PC and check the firmware is v5

Turn the mode switch to PS3 position before connecting to PC, read the instructions

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t150-pro-force-feedback-en/
  • adry80adry80 Member New Car Smell
    Ok.... firmware is last V5 ...made update yesterday,and nothing changes .

adry80 said:
    Ok.... firmware is last V5 ...made update yesterday,and nothing changes .

I'm struggling with a console seeing as I don't have one (master race see). Anyone?
  • merc2018merc2018 Member New Car Smell
    I’m having the exact same issue as OP. Checked firmware, v5. I’m not quite sure it has anything to do with the ffb. It happened to me last night while trying change my setup. I’ve had the T150 for about 6 months and this has never been a problem until this week.