Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Audio Issue on PS4 with PlayStation Gold Headset

LesyatraLesyatra Member New Car Smell

Hi guys I need your help.

So I recently got the PlayStation Gold Headset and tried it out in F1 2017. Everything works fine but I barely can hear my engineer. When I am in the box and he talks to me it is like a whisper. On the track it is impossible. I do have turned on subtitles but when I am focusing on the track there is no time to read a wall of text. Does anyone have suggestions what it could be? I have turned down all other sounds sources to 5 but that doesn’t really help. 

Edit: when I use the cable it works fine if I use it wireless it goes really quiet again.

Answers

• rcdomingosrcdomingos Member New Car Smell
    Hi !
    I have the same problem. I use Gold headset too and I can't hear the engineer talking... it's too bad and it hinders the strategy during the race because I play at night and i can't make much noise.
    Can someone help?
  • LesyatraLesyatra Member New Car Smell
    Hi !
    I have the same problem. I use Gold headset too and I can't hear the engineer talking... it's too bad and it hinders the strategy during the race because I play at night and i can't make much noise.
    Can someone help?
    I figured it out finally. You have to adjust your Chat/Sound Volume on the left front side.
  • rcdomingosrcdomingos Member New Car Smell
    Thanks man!!!! You were right! Lesyatra said:
    Hi !
    Can someone help?
    I figured it out finally. You have to adjust your Chat/Sound Volume on the left front side.