Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

KNOW YOUR PLACE :)

If you win at Monaco, you're either really good or the difficulty is too low. I've never won at Monte Carlo until '17. When i won, i was not happy as i knew the difficulty was too low. I didn't finish any better than 7th and then i win by over 21sec and i'm bitter, lol. Monaco is one of the worlds most difficult tracks and i feel the grueling challenge is worth the grind.

Comments

• Wordless26Wordless26 Member New Car Smell
    Vileplume said:
    This thread title makes me feel like I'm being insulted...
    lol, if so, i didn't mean to. i just love how well this game was made, so much that i'm more happy with a difficult loss at this track rather than having an easy win. i feel Monaco shows you what it takes to succeed and when you finally win....**** YEAH! LOL.
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    Canada is like that as well. In my first two seasons, I finished 7th in the championship, but at Canada I won both years' races, and quite comfortably. If they fix the game-breaking weather bug (LOL) and I continue my career, I will definitely up the difficulty to 110 at that specific track.
  • ilikefastilikefast Member Wheel Nut
    I race 107 so and I have won at Monaco ( on pad). You just need to play the game for over 250 hours then you will get used to itXD
  • pijinpijin Member Race Engineer
    Ho3n3r said:
    Canada is like that as well. In my first two seasons, I finished 7th in the championship, but at Canada I won both years' races, and quite comfortably. If they fix the game-breaking weather bug (LOL) and I continue my career, I will definitely up the difficulty to 110 at that specific track.
    Canada is far too easy by AI. I finished 4th on 105 difficulty with McLaren in my first season. Alonso thrashed me every race before, but in Canada I was pulling away from a Ferrari at the end...
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    pijin said:
    Ho3n3r said:
    Canada is far too easy by AI. I finished 4th on 105 difficulty with McLaren in my first season. Alonso thrashed me every race before, but in Canada I was pulling away from a Ferrari at the end...
    Yes, that was the point of my post.
  • haitch40haitch40 Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    If you win at Monaco, you're either really good or the difficulty is too low. I've never won at Monte Carlo until '17. When i won, i was not happy as i knew the difficulty was too low. I didn't finish any better than 7th and then i win by over 21sec and i'm bitter, lol. Monaco is one of the worlds most difficult tracks and i feel the grueling challenge is worth the grind.
    Erm k.

Tbh Monaco is an alright track for me as long as I can keep it out the wall.