Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Fantasy F1 Online Manager - Showcase your prediction skills and compete with your friends

GeorgeF1omGeorgeF1om Member New Car Smell

Dear F1 fans,

some friends and I have just completed the development of a Fantasy Manager for Formula 1 that I'd like to share with you. 

It comes with the usual features: 

• Build your own fantasy team, 
  • score a maximum of points while 
  • managing a tight budget and 
  • win fantasy prize money to afford better drivers as the season unfolds. 

There’s also a transfer market allowing you to trade drivers, a couple of jokers and you also can run private leagues to compete privately with your friends. Basically, if you're aware with the concept of fantasy managers, for example Fantasy NFL or Fantasy PremierLeague, you should do fine instantly in ours as well.

At the moment, we have summarized the most relevant game information along with some preview pics on https://www.f1om.com, for example our approach to the game concept and how it will be different from existing fantasy managers eventually proving a good fit for F1 fans. You’re invited to join once the game is online and hopefully will enjoy playing it. Playing is totally free of charge and should work on all devices as we made all pages fully responsive.

We will open our virtual gates next week, once F1-testing in Barcelona is over. I would appreciate all of your feedback once the game is online, especially regarding the gameplay, its entertainment factor and its aptitude to care for proper yet fair competition among the managers as it is the key issue where existing fantasy managers for F1 fail. 

Thank you and kind regards,

Join Fantasy F1 Online Manager and play for free at f1om.com