Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Car selection

Hi. Can anyone please help with car selection. I noticed that I can change the car between events within the car class. For example 60's or 70's. Only if I realize to go back to the main menu between events. If I just continue straight to the next one without going back to the main menu first, it just selects the same car without notifying me. So the problem is, when I choose the car, I don't know what is the next event. How can this be? The game is so good when it comes to driving. Controls are great. Atleast with a wheel. And the most incredible thing is that this hasn't been fixed. And it doesn't end there. If you don't like to drive the car that you chose on that track, you can't go back and change it because it will drop you to a lower difficulty level. And because you don't know what is the next track, you can't go to a custom time trial and test your car there. This is a really stupid problem. I AM FURIOUS!!!

Comments

• KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    I’m assuming you’re playing dirt rally and youre playing the career mode. I ungortunatlry cant switch cars and classes without dropping out of the tier (difficoulty) You should instead play some custom stage (i think it’s called that) there you can select any stage with any car
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • NikkinenNikkinen Member New Car Smell
    Hi. Yes I am playing Dirt Rally and the career mode. Sorry I forgot to mention it. Thanks for the suggestion. There is a problem in the custom event mode also. When I create the custom championship it asks me how many events I want to play. It does not say in which order they are so I still don't know what's the next event.
  • KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    No worries. But custom championship in not the right place either. You need to go back to the main menu and go to the option all the way to the top right. There you will find the proper custom stage. And the randomness of the custom championship is by design i believe
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti