Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Is Onrush a OPEN WORLD GAME?

rob55rob55 Member New Car Smell
Can't find this question here, so I ask:

Is Onrush going to be a new open world game, like it was with FUEL? Would be great!

Comments

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    I don't think we have heard anything on that yet. I'm not sure, to me it wouldn't seem like an open world game.
  • rob55rob55 Member New Car Smell
    I read somewhere: you never stop driving in ONRUSH! That sounded to me, that you must be on the road forever. But if ONRUSH is just pure arcade driving we, maybe, talk about forever looping tracks...
    I have a feeling it might be like Motorstorm. Different locations with different tracks. I'm not sure. But if it is anything like Motorstorm this is going to be a fun game. It looks great!
    No reaction from Codemasters on this question?

Again: will Onrush be an Open World game? Just a simple answer will do: yes or no. Not that difficult....
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    rob55 said:

Again: will Onrush be an Open World game? Just a simple answer will do: yes or no. Not that difficult....
    Judging by the video they posted it looks like point to point.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

rob55 said:

Thank you kindly, but all answers I get is pure speculation from other forum members; I though this is a official Codemasters forum; why not a official answer from Codemasters? 
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    rob55 said:
    rob55 said:

Thank you kindly, but all answers I get is pure speculation from other forum members; I though this is a official Codemasters forum; why not a official answer from Codemasters? 
    Happens all the time, they don't visit the forums much.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

rob55 said:
    rob55 said:

Happens all the time, they don't visit the forums much.
    They don't want to ruin the surprise.
    They don't want to ruin the surprise.
    :) I don't like surprises; I always want to know things like this (is this going to be an Open-World Game?) before I grab my wallet and pay for something what turns out to be a big disappointment (and gone is my money)...

So Codemaster don't visit their own forums? Seriously? Well, if that's the case I'm out of here - cheers :)

Bye, have a good time! Make good choices. And save your moneys.  :D
  • arookCMarookCM Community Manager
    Hey @rob55 - ONRUSH is not an open world racing game. It does, however, feature 12  distinctive multi-route tracks 
    Hey you got a reply. Good deal man! Nice one.