Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Force feedback issues with Logitech g920 in F1 2017

I've seen others complaining about this as well. Most people point others to uninstall LGS using Geek uninstaller but it's unavailable for mac.

Any other ideas/programs to use? Also, why is this a major issue/why hasn't this been sorted out? What to do if I finally fix the issue and it pops up again?
Seems like a real PITA to have to do this multiple times. 

Anyways, thanks in advance. 

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Race Steward
    RyanConde said:
    I've seen others complaining about this as well. Most people point others to uninstall LGS using Geek uninstaller but it's unavailable for mac.

Any other ideas/programs to use? Also, why is this a major issue/why hasn't this been sorted out? What to do if I finally fix the issue and it pops up again?
    Seems like a real PITA to have to do this multiple times. 

Anyways, thanks in advance. 
    Mac doesn't have a registry like Windows so something like Geek uninstall won't really help. Take it to Apple :)

Can only suggest LGS 8.96.40

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g920-driving-force/downloads#macPnlBar

hopefully it has already updated your wheel firmware as I think these are in the LGS releases looking at the changelog for the above.

Try the wheel in a USB 2.0 port if you are using USB 3.0 and make sure you are not using USB hubs (powered or passive). Disconnect or substitute other USB devices and see if it helps. Remove any other USB drivers (uninstall software) if possible. HTH.

You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com 
  • RyanCondeRyanConde Member New Car Smell
    Thanks for the quick response!

Ok, I tried an application called AppCleaner and got rid of all files from the previous LGS (pretty sure I downloaded the 8.96.40 last time)

So now I just plug my G920 into my mac, redownload LGS 8.96.40 then? 

Sorry, I'm fairly new to this wheel and it works on Forza 7, Dirt 4 and every other game I've plugged it into. 
  • RyanCondeRyanConde Member New Car Smell
    Whelp, just did that and no luck. Looks like I wasted money on F1 2017. No way in hell am I playing on a controller. 
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Race Steward
    RyanConde said:
    Whelp, just did that and no luck. Looks like I wasted money on F1 2017. No way in hell am I playing on a controller. 

Drop them a line at Feral Interactive they may be able to help.

http://support.feralinteractive.com/en/mac-linux-games/f12017/

You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com