Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

More Cutscenes PLEASE in the new F1 game

As I fight the whole weekend to get into pole and win the race I cannot rejoice without any cutscenes!! At least celebrating the pole and after the race maybe something from the weigh ins and the preparation before the podium,more at least like the tv broadcasting!!! 
Tagged:

Comments

• FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    Yes, less racing please. More cut scenes. Can you add cut scenes that auto-run when a bug is affecting game play? 
    VIOLENCE. SPEED. MOMENTUM.

The two time, 2016/2018 F1 Beta testing Champion of the World.
  • johnrambof1johnrambof1 Member New Car Smell
    No one said less racing. The gameplay is getting better and better but the atmosphere that is provided sometimes feels neglected. Before you jump in your next session the game should provide you some time to celebrate! Especially when you are competing in a mclaren and struggle to get to the podium!
  • peyt0n89peyt0n89 Member Pit Crew
    FRACTURED said:
    Yes, less racing please. More cut scenes. Can you add cut scenes that auto-run when a bug is affecting game play? 
    Sometimes you're trying too hard, dude.
    I smell like a new car.
  • ChromaticChromatic Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    edited March 23
    No one said less racing. The gameplay is getting better and better but the atmosphere that is provided sometimes feels neglected. Before you jump in your next session the game should provide you some time to celebrate! Especially when you are competing in a mclaren and struggle to get to the podium!

I agree with you but is it ok we can ask for a more stable game to start with?? Seems impossible to correctly identify issues with there ever more complicated EGO engine in recent times

How many different racing lines will you take 

Originally Withyman on the old forum's 

My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TBCFormulae 

Manor may be gone but the history they made lives on

• UP100UP100 Member Petrol Head
    I'd like to see these cutscenes back at least
    -3rd in quali celebrations
    -2nd in quali celebrations
    -1st in quali celebrations
    -Objective failed and not on podium (Quali and Race)
    -Objective completed and not on podium (Quali and Race)
    -3rd place celebrations
    -2nd place celebrations
    -1st place celebrations
    Here are couple of clips from 2011 game which I already had uploaded
    https://streamable.com/ludyy | Wait 780 views already?

The podium animations just seem... lazy. Older F1 games had the animations from the driver's perspective, now it's always from "broadcasters'" perspective.

• FalcoGoonerFalcoGooner Member New Car Smell
    They're gonna make 5 and mirror them. Puff, 10.
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    peyt0n89 said:
    FRACTURED said:
    Sometimes you're trying too hard, dude.
    That was trying hard? :wink:
    VIOLENCE. SPEED. MOMENTUM.

The two time, 2016/2018 F1 Beta testing Champion of the World.