Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Game crashing all the time

Hi, when I try to drive in any race, my game crashes. I tried to reinstall and it haven't helped. What can I do?

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Co-Driver
    Platform? Assuming PC....

Windows updates, drivers, installation routine then reboot. No Steam issues, can play other games?

Specs would be useful.
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    F1 2017 Season 15 F8 Car: Haas Teammate: winchy33
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|RX480 8GB|Win10x64|T300RS/F1 Rim/G25 GTEye/G230 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• misiukolamisiukola Member New Car Smell
    I'll try. I play on pc and other steam games work perfectly.
    Which drivers should I update? I'm not good at things like this.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Co-Driver
    Graphics and sound try dxdiag                  
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    F1 2017 Season 15 F8 Car: Haas Teammate: winchy33
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|RX480 8GB|Win10x64|T300RS/F1 Rim/G25 GTEye/G230 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• Alexandr26Alexandr26 Member New Car Smell
    Hi! I have same problem. F1 2017 crashes and closes after every sessions (race, quali, practice). I wasn't having this problem a month ago and earlier. Help me please.
    I've updated drivers, but game still crashes.
  • SfinSfin Member New Car Smell
    Sorry Im new to the type of forum so if I am asking for help in the wrong category I apologize..
    I currenty have the F1 2017 Special Edition for Xbox One/Go 500GB. I'm having a game crash issue myself. I am currently in career mode just finished Mexico ( Mclaren) In the laptop mode when I use the RB button to toggle thru to the .Engine management. ( with the wrench as the icon) once I try to select that menu it restats the game completely over as if I pushed a reset button..
    Have tried replacing batteries eun it off usb cable, turned off , removed disk, reinstall but notta.
    Ive never experienced a situation where the game itself can do this, not being a consolr or controller issue....
    I have a few other issues as well like flickering of achievement screen and when contract offers offered cannot actually see any of the offers...
    I have the game on my android anx issuea there too..Whats up code masters.You guys normally rock..What is going on now?
    Anyhow, would be greatful for a bit of help..I bought the xbox one only for this game. The game is awesome but paying $400. Bucks in total ( xbox, game and specific tv strickly to accommodate the game and system is now beginning to bother me..
    Hopeful for a solution..
    again thanks

• JhowRDJhowRD Member New Car Smell
    I have a similar problem. My F1 was working fine until today. I've done the qualify session for the Bahrain GP and when I was going to the race the game crashed. Now when I try to enter the career mode I have the same problem. I have the steam version of the game and the other games are running fine.