Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Grid Autosport Use Wheel for racing AND controller for menu navigation

I love playing GRID Autosport on my XBox360 with a force feedback wheel. However, the menu navigation is nigh on impossible whilst using the wheel (its a thrustmaster). The only work around is to log out on the steering wheel, disconnect the wheel, connect a controller, log in, navigate the menus, then log out with the controller, disconnect the controller, reconnect the wheel, and log back in again - which is long winded. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• markongrid2markongrid2 Member New Car Smell

I love playing GRID Autosport on my XBox360 with a force feedback wheel. However, the menu navigation is nigh on impossible whilst using the wheel (its a thrustmaster). The only work around is to log out on the steering wheel, disconnect the wheel, connect a controller, log in, navigate the menus, then log out with the controller, disconnect the controller, reconnect the wheel, and log back in again - which is long winded. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jeez, spent 10 mins searching the forums, looked at my wheel in the cold light of day - the engine button has up, down, left and right areas on it, you just push the left, right, up or down bit of the button for the direction you want to navigate the menus.