Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

New Seasons, New Beginnings | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageNew Seasons, New Beginnings | Codemasters Blog

The 2018 season has gotten off to a rip-roaring start in Australia, and we could not be more excited to see how the rest of the season goes! With some glorious tussling amongst the top teams, and a win for Sebastian Vettel at Albert Park, it’s far too early to call who’ll be the top dog this season; it’s all to play for, and we can’t wait to watch it play out! You can check out the official race highlights here:

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• mybbmybb Member New Car Smell
    Please bring the real lay out in F1 2018
  • F1ITACommunityF1ITACommunity Member Wheel Nut
    We’re really excited to start the new season as well !
  • CfreezeCfreeze Member New Car Smell
    Can you please fix the safety car glitch for online racing? It is ruining league racing and this game. Can you please fix it like now so we can enjoy league racing and actually be able to play the game. With this glitch I rarely play this game and it’s ruining your reputation with your lack of consistent updates to help fix minor glitches and to fix this game. Please fix the safety car glitch!!! Please reply. Thanks for your consideration. 
  • TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member New Car Smell
    Have all circuits that codies have had since 2010 release on game, have career mode rotate calendar every season ;)
  • KeremGamingKeremGaming Member New Car Smell

Have all circuits that codies have had since 2010 release on game, have career mode rotate calendar every season ;)

best idea ever.