Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

RACENET STILL DOWN !

Could the support show at least a minimum of decency and update us paying common mortals on the status of the thing ? It is down since months apparently thousands and thousands of people wrote about this issue on your forum and the professional behavior of Codemasters it is nothing but IGNORE. 

Congrats since the game works only in single player as opposite as it was advertised I have the legal right to be partially refunded.  

Comments

• UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    You don't have to post the same issue to 3 different places. I mainly use the recent discussions tab, and it makes it really annoying to go through 3 exactly same problems. Thanks.
  • kram2kram2 Member New Car Smell
    UP100 said:
    You don't have to post the same issue to 3 different places. I mainly use the recent discussions tab, and it makes it really annoying to go through 3 exactly same problems. Thanks.
    So how about an update then, since it is still down!
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    kram2 said:
    UP100 said:
    So how about an update then, since it is still down!
    Eh, without any statistical proof, I don't believe it has been down in a global scale for weeks.