Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Friend getting kicked for cheating everytime

CrystaXCrystaX Member New Car Smell
Dear CodeMasters,
we used to play F1 2017 when it came out and felt like playing again recently. He did a fresh install, joins my lobby and gets kicked for cheating, sometimes instantly (during lobby where you select drivers/settings), sometimes we can finish Q1 and then he gets kicked.

We already googled and did the following stuff:

• No mods installed
  • fresh install (verify integrity of game files, he basically has to do this after every kick to atleast play Q1)
  • disabled antivir programm
  • no Gigabyte EasyTune
  • create new clean driver profile
  • clear cache

I've also checked his task manager and we basically closed every programm(Discord, Spotify...) and he got kicked and he's very surely not cheating.
We're playing on PC, he's using Win7. F1 2017 Version 1.13
It also doesn't matter who hosts the lobby, he's the one getting kicked everytime.

We even tried Hamachi/Lan but the same result. Is there anything that we missed or can do?

Comments

• UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    I wonder does the game have some kind of blacklist for players if they join a game with cheats multiple times...? Just speculating.
  • CrystaXCrystaX Member New Car Smell
    Nah, he wouldn't get to do Q1 then. Even if one of our stuff fixed it.
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @CrystaX,

I’m sorry to hear your friend is getting kicked out of the game all the time. Would you be able to ask your friend to send us their DXDiag and Steam ID so that we can investigate further? You can either send me a PM with the info or send us an email at [email protected] 

If you’re not sure how to get your Steam ID or DXDiag, you can check out this thread here for more information on how to get them.