Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Introducing the F1 Beta | Codemasters Blog

Comments

• jd66jd66 Member New Car Smell
    Wailen18 said:
    Oh yes beta for f1 come back i like this game
    Should be good
  • CwychCwych Member New Car Smell
    Hghkgghjhhhhhgvgnbkjhhjbbvgy CFB GH hugy
  • HoneyBadger15HoneyBadger15 Member New Car Smell
    I signed up for the beta, how do i know if I I'm choosen??

• UP100UP100 Member Petrol Head
    I signed up for the beta, how do i know if I I'm choosen??

Hey! Nice to see people are excited for the beta! Anyways you should get an email if you've been picked for the beta test.

• Turkburk1Turkburk1 Member New Car Smell
    Great news! I've signed up for the beta. Wondering when we should receive a notification about accepting (or rejecting.) for the test.
    PC: i5-3570k|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64 Pro|LG 34" 3440x1440|Logitech G29
  • UP100UP100 Member Petrol Head
    Turkburk1 said:
    Great news! I've signed up for the beta. Wondering when we should receive a notification about accepting (or rejecting.) for the test.
    It will take some time I believe as there is at least hundreds of applications to go through.
  • tmdeangelotmdeangelo Member New Car Smell
    such great news. lets make F1 2018 the best f1 game ever created
  • stalina42stalina42 Member New Car Smell
    Yeah!!!Can't wait for it!

PS can we post our suggestions?
  • senna94f1senna94f1 Member New Car Smell
    Please use Vulkan instead of horrible DX11. DX12 is a questionable choice.
    But don't ever use the UXB as that one is powerful but not very realiable
  • AlexdeejayAlexdeejay Member New Car Smell
    wow!! sono molto interessato alla beta !!
  • cybernetcybernet Member New Car Smell
    Excited about this beta! I really like F1 2017 and I'm also sure you will allow to disable that halo in t-cam :)
  • DamienChrustekDamienChrustek Member New Car Smell
    Hopefully i will get the chance to test it again. Last time I believe codies picked up my feedback sent to them and I hope I get chance to help again.
  • weber90weber90 Member New Car Smell
    Nice! Adding new features, or removing features ? Classic cars and tracks dlc?
    edited April 15
    How long before people are notified of if they will be beta testing, it was really quick last year ,

i keep will  checking my emails if code has been sent and come on here daily, 

if if I had some sought of timeline it would at least help people and me arrange our time . 
    Only a thought .
  • winner111winner111 Member New Car Smell
    All i can say is i wish everyone the best
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi all!  The Beta invites have not gone out just yet. We’ve still got a lot of applications to go through and process, as well as a few other bits to sort in the background.

When we do send them out, I will let you know. Thanks for your patience!

• GulfAirGulfAir Member New Car Smell
    Beta test - nice job, guys! Many thanks!  :)  
  • LucaFlaminioLucaFlaminio Member New Car Smell
    I'm ready to help you guys , and i'm pretty sure that my community is ready too! ;)
    I don't understand as you say u have a back log of people applying , so why is beta still open to apply ,surely it must make sense when you get to double the actual figure of people then it would be wise to then close beta so no one else can apply,, 

at at this rate you will have so many it will take months to go thru, 

plus on a financial side it makes sense to bring out f1 2018 as close to the start of the real f1 not bring game out with one or two races left , this is just my humble opinion , I always think on a financial side.
  • KingAVKingAV Member New Car Smell
    senna94f1 said:

plus on a financial side it makes sense to bring out f1 2018 as close to the start of the real f1 not bring game out with one or two races left , this is just my humble opinion , I always think on a financial side.
    They need a few months to set the performance of the cars in game more accurately, you can't really judge at the beggining of the season.