Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Thrustmaster BT Led display

who decides what info will be sent to the device? If CM is the one, i hope that for 2018 we will be able to see more info, especially on the right screen. It has 4 digits, and now it’s time and laps done and to go. The time goes further beyond 60 seconds to 70 and so on, it’s way better that we get 1.30. It’s better to understand when you’re in a split second watching in stead of calculating when it says 96.62 or something like that.

please make it more useful. Like delta’s, time to car in front or behind, how much you’re off the pace.

the BT led display has so much more potential than what it does now, so I hope you guys will read this topic and work with my input.

If it ain’t dutch, it ain’t much 

#GOMAX33

Answers

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    I'd ask Thrustmaster to liaise with CM, it could probably utilise the telemetry feed if the driver was adapted to lift from there.

Assuming it's WiFi that is.

• AlexTTAlexTT Member Wheel Nut
    BT stands for bluetooth, and from what I understand, developers decide what will be sent to the display. For pcars2 it says that the rev leds don’t work as they should, but has to be patched bij dev. But I don’t know if that is only simple things like that or all the data sent over bluetooth.

#GOMAX33
    AlexTT said:
    BT stands for bluetooth, and from what I understand, developers decide what will be sent to the display. For pcars2 it says that the rev leds don’t work as they should, but has to be patched bij dev. But I don’t know if that is only simple things like that or all the data sent over bluetooth.
    Sorry mate my bad, looking at it now it seems obvious.  ;)

• WildSnake35WildSnake35 Member New Car Smell
    Nice video found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUHXF7Ci0W0
    And current mapping here: 
    I know all off that, I have the thing since release ;) still doesn’t answer the question haha

#GOMAX33
    Still waiting for a response from one of the devs.

maybe is @Faya able to throw the question in the group?

#GOMAX33
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @AlexTT,

Thanks for posting! I’ve forwarded this to the team to take a further look at.

Nice video found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUHXF7Ci0W0
    And current mapping here: 
    When they do the next F1 replica rim they should build a smaller version of this into the wheel body.

Faya said:

Hi @AlexTT,

Thanks for posting! I’ve forwarded this to the team to take a further look at.

@faya looking forward to hear something :) 

#GOMAX33
    @Faya

any news from your team?

body short blabla

#GOMAX33
  • gk9147gk9147 Member New Car Smell
    I do not play the F1 game but it would be better to improve the HUD for your time and a spotter to tell you who is behind you. Personally I play in a cokpit view I do not need to have a BT LED when I play PCARS 2 or asseto corsa the spotter and the mirror is very good to know who is behind me
  • gk9147gk9147 Member New Car Smell
    you will need spotter grojean is better spotter in the world    :D :D :D 

@Faya status update?

bodyblablashortandstuff

#GOMAX33
    AlexTT said:
    @Faya status update?

bodyblablashortandstuff
    Grosjean is still a bit rubbish. Will that do?  :)

• Dman944Dman944 Member New Car Smell
    edited July 22
    deleted by poster...................................
    Post edited by Dman944 on
    Retired club racer,so I took up Sim racing to fill the void. I can now enjoy Martini's while driving at break neck speeds and not care when I place P20!