Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

How to change e-mail connected to account?

Hi, I recently deleted my old email address due to large amounts of spam but cannot find a way to change my e-mail on the codemasters forums. Does anyone know how? 

Thanks!

Comments

• FayaFaya Member admin

Hi there,

Could you send an email to [email protected] so that the team can take a look?

Many thanks!

• RA615HRA615H Member New Car Smell
    Hi, I recently deleted my old email address due to large amounts of spam but cannot find a way to change my e-mail on the codemasters forums. Does anyone know how? 

Thanks!
    Did you find an answer to this?
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    RA615H said:

Thanks!
    Did you find an answer to this?
    You know, if you have the same problem, you can probably also contact the customer support.
  • itsmeagainitsmeagain Member New Car Smell
    how would sending a email to customer support help? That email would be coming from a different email address than the one registered here on the forum and may well be marked as an attempt to hack , or phising maybe. Surely a simple "change email" tab in our profile settings would be way more efficient. It's possible to do that in places like facebook etc where security of personal data is far more sensitive than a game forum.
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    how would sending a email to customer support help? That email would be coming from a different email address than the one registered here on the forum and may well be marked as an attempt to hack , or phising maybe. Surely a simple "change email" tab in our profile settings would be way more efficient. It's possible to do that in places like facebook etc where security of personal data is far more sensitive than a game forum.
    Usually people have other ways to prove it's their account...
  • hubcapsallgleemhubcapsallgleem Member New Car Smell

Hello,

Not new to racenet. Signed up when Gran Turismo 2,3,4,5,& 6 were all the rage. Used to have many registered names on my account, here. Now only the present one shows up. hubcapsallgleem, which, for note is a verse in, "the machine of a dream" by Freddie and queen. One of the best songs ever, in my humble opinion.

What I want to do is move with the crowd I've been racing with for 11 years, I can't seem to get rid of the old C&B mono, and get a new 'OLD' mono. When I used to sign in I was asked which name I'd like to use, then list the ones I could use, (98). which I thought was cool.

So, could I see all my registered names, and change or add to the C & B with OLD?

Thanks