Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

BAN: CHEAT: The fastest player in the WORLD! Cheater Esport!

DaniBereznayDaniBereznay Member Unleaded
No comment! He is faster than all of us by 40 seconds per lap! Insane skills there! :D 

[Edit by Faya - removed image]

Post edited by Faya on

Comments

• lolschrauberlolschrauber Member Race Engineer
    edited April 14
    Pointless thread, these people will always be there. Swallow your pride, you know you're 1 place better than the scoreboard says. Not a big deal.
    Does your life have a TV-Cam? No, it doesn't.
  • DaniBereznayDaniBereznay Member Unleaded
    @lolschrauber
    Its not a simple time trial, its the official F1 event. I wont swallow it, I want it to be deleted :) 
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    edited April 14
    No comment! He is faster than all of us by 40 seconds per lap! Insane skills there! :D 
    EDIT: Oh, per lap. Lol
  • scotty99scotty99 Member New Car Smell
    AI is at 47% maybe that could be why but who knows 
  • senna94f1senna94f1 Member New Car Smell
    Well we know that's not right as 40 seconds is huge, if he was cheating then he will have to prove in a vid that he actually did the time, 

i for for one know no way is that possible, , just work out how quick his sector times would be,he flew the helicopter round the track ,

he he probably did nothing wrong but 40 seconds off a lap time is not right 
  • ilikefastilikefast Member Unleaded
    since its Esports codes will have to do something about it
  • NesjamagNesjamag Member Unleaded
    Probably a bug. Like guys who got a bug where the game didn't count one of this sector times, making him 25s faster than anyone else.
  • AlexTTAlexTT Member Wheel Nut
    Ho3n3r said:
    Yeah 40 seconds in china is like nothing :p just half the laptime, so i think he saw a small road somewhere which brought him instantly to the back straight again hahaha 

i just checked on my PS4, but he didn’t show up on my leaderboard so I guess it wasn’t a PS4 player?
    If it ain’t dutch, it ain’t much 

#GOMAX33
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Team Principal
    AlexTT said:
    Ho3n3r said:
    Yeah 40 seconds in china is like nothing :p just half the laptime, so i think he saw a small road somewhere which brought him instantly to the back straight again hahaha 

i just checked on my PS4, but he didn’t show up on my leaderboard so I guess it wasn’t a PS4 player?

Nah this was PC. Where most of the cheaters are. And all the esports players,  I kinda thought you might be able to guess it from that :p
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    haydn23 said:
    AlexTT said:
    Ho3n3r said:

Nah this was PC. Where most of the cheaters are. And all the esports players,  I kinda thought you might be able to guess it from that :p
    What do you mean "and all the esports players"? Last year the split was even between all platforms. Do you have some inside information that it's changing this year?
  • UP100UP100 Member Petrol Head
    Pointless thread, do you actually think they won't ban him?
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Champion
    Yup                                                                                                     

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

If I get a few more questions about my driving style I think I headbutt someone.

Max Verstappen

• GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    So, is cheating possible again online? If so, why?
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    edited April 16

Hi all,

Naming and shaming other players is against the forum rules. With that said, I’m removing the image from the original post and closing this thread.

If you believe someone to be cheating, please be sure to report them via [email protected]

Thanks.

[Edit: Added email address]

This discussion has been closed.