Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Which Hot Drink, Do You Drink?

McStanleyMcStanley Member Unleaded
edited April 14 in Off-topic Discussion
Whilst I was reading the description for the Off-Topic Discussion board, which is an exact copy and past of the following: "Think of these forums as a cosy room with comfortable sofas where you can sit and chill, perhaps enjoy a nice cup of tea whilst discussing anything off-topic, or not related to our games.", it made me wonder which hot drinks that other member's drinks. These being of course, coffee, tea, or both! :smiley:

Please vote below of which is your favourite and please feel free to post a comment, too! :smile:

McStanley

Which Hot Drink, Do You Drink? 14 votes

Coffee
50%
MBKF1scottishwildcatDiRTKiNG808Operator1Reub09McStanleyFiore1213 7 votes
Tea
35%
tbtsttVirtuaIceManRevolvingPrawnAMS97KRRmike96 5 votes
Both!
14%
LukedfrtImDyingYouIdiot 2 votes
A DiRT Games Fan

Comments

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    Coffee
    Defiantly coffee. I don't drink enough tea to justify selecting the both category. There is not much that is better then a cup of coffee and a donut.
  • McStanleyMcStanley Member Unleaded
    Coffee
    I don't like tea. It's gross. Correct, there's nothing better than a cup of coffee and a doughnut! :smiley:

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
    Coffee
    MBKF1, DiRTKING808 and ImDyingYouIdiot, thank you for voting.

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    Coffee
    Oh ya, no problem. By the way I saw the way you spelt "doughnut" so I looked it up. Here is what I found on google.

"The Official Dictionary Spelling of the word in question—if you're into that sort of thing—is “doughnut.” The expedited, simplified, Americanized spelling of “donut,” as Grammarist tells us, has been around since at least the late 19th century."

I guess that shows just how lazy we in America are at spelling words. :D
    Coffee
    You have identified to me that you are in America, DiRTKING808. I am in the UK. The UK spelling of doughnut, is 'doughnut', not 'donut' like this, which is American. Without trying to start World War III between UK and USA and without trying to cause any offence at all, us in the UK do spell words correctly, without shortening them; Mostly, anyway! :smiley:  

McStanley
    A DiRT Games Fan
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Coffee
    I do have a hot chocolate most days as well, though.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    Tea
    Tea. Any other answer is the wrong answer.

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"