Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Join the Codemasters Motorsport / Off-Topic League on the new F1 Fantasy!

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
edited April 22 in World of Motorsport
As we're not doing a forum F1 Predictor championship this year (sad), might as well join the new F1 Fantasy league.

I've set up a private league for us lot who hang around in the Motorsport / Off-Topic sections of the forum (do any of us actually venture outisde?).

Anyway, the invite code is...
8c27f6

https://fantasy.formula1.com/

Hope to see a few of you join, could be a good bit of fun!

Participants List:
MBKF1 - MBK RACING
haydn23 - SIDEWAYS02
mike96 - WELL DONE RACING TEAM
DiRTKiNG808 - ADOBOLOCO RACING
GoldenColt - LEGEND RACING TEAM
ImDyingYouIdiot - YOUR FAVOURITE AUSTRIAN RACING TEAM
SynGamer - BARTON RACING
RevolvingPrawn - REVOLVINGPRAWN
Post edited by MBKF1 on
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• haydn23haydn23 Member Race Engineer
    Joined it as Sideways02 btw ;)                                                 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    Joined :)                                                                                                                                                            
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Co-Driver
    OH YA! I just joined. Looking forward to it. I'm Adoboloco Racing.
    I love racing. Going for the perfectly clean, well executed overtake is the best feeling. If I have to though, I might move you out of my way (no hard feelings).
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    edited April 20
    Here's the signup link for anyone like me who didn't initially realise what game this was: 

https://fantasy.formula1.com/

Looks like it could be fun. I believe there's a team you can assemble which is somewhat of an exploit given the prices and points scoring system. But clearly I won't be revealing what it is while our teams are secret. 
    Post edited by VetteIfan on
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    Looks good.. I shall join over the weekend!
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Would you all mind posting what team name you are on the game please, because some of them I have no idea. :p  I'll make a list in the OP.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    I'm Well Done Racing Team.              
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    Legend Racing Team

I know, very creative.
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Your Favourite Austrian Racing Team

Because I'm Austrian, and because I'm everybody's favourite, and because it's a racing team.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Race Steward
    Barton Racing. Good to see someone was able to put a league together. Maybe next year we can resurrect the Codies league on the forum.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

I changed my name back to Red Flag Redemption.
    I love racing. Going for the perfectly clean, well executed overtake is the best feeling. If I have to though, I might move you out of my way (no hard feelings).
    Changed my name to Ostarrichi Racing Team. Eat my dust, motherfleckers!
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    Grazie Ragazzi Racing

VetteIfan said:
    Grazie Ragazzi Racing

Why not "Ring di gi ding ding Racing"? ;)
    Or Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Anyone else keep getting logged out of the game?

Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

Not me. Do you get logged out while using it?
    Only when i visit the site again.              
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Happens to me too. But I use the password manager of Chrome, so logging in again is just one click.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that