Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Join the Codemasters Motorsport / Off-Topic League on the new F1 Fantasy!

2»

Comments

• couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    edited April 29
    delete post please wrong thread         
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    Same here. I have to log in every time I open the site.
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Team Principal
    Guess who's p1!!!! Ba ba ba ba babum (I hope it isn't broken tho)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
    Well, guess who is P8! Just kidding. Congrats!
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    edited May 1
    Directly before qualifying I switched out Leclerc for Ericcson, and Hamilton for Vettel. That strategic move cost me 41 points. I also had Grosjean in my team who somehow got -20.  

Given all that I'm bewildered to be 2nd. Some of you guys must really suck :p
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    I'm SUN Racing, nicked my uni's Formula Student team name!

The fact I'm last in the standings could be a bad omen...

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

Sweet! After round 2 I have moved from 8th to 2nd. Lets see if I can get one more place. ;)
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    P6... I'll take that!                    
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Well, if Hülkenberg could finish a race once in a while, I would be higher up than I am right now. Big if, though.

(Why are you doing this to me Nico?)
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    Same here. I replaced Nico after Baku. Good switch for Spain.
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    edited June 25

I don't know how many of you are still keeping track of this but I'm gonna help some of you scrubs out with a few fundamental truths that have become apparent in this game:

• if you don't have Mercedes or Ferrari or Red Bull as your team you're an idiot.
    • if you don't have Vettel or Hamilton as one of your drivers you're an idiot.
    • if you don't have Leclerc as one of your drivers you're an idiot, who by far has the best cost vs points ratio in the game.
    • if you don't have Raikkonen as a driver you're not quite an idiot but it's highly preferably considering he's the one driver from the top 3 teams who can be turbocharged for double points.

Follow these guidelines and you can earn unlimited points and riches and women like me. 

(experience may differ)

(You're welcome)

I didn't have enough money for Hamilton or Vettel when i was putting my team together.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

I won in Austria which puts me in the lead!  B) And yes, I am very much keeping track.
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Team Principal
    Ah haven't touched f1 fantasy for weeks and I'm down to 3rd now. Shame really, gonna swap a driver out and hopefully that'll get me back on track
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    I've just randomly remembered this.. looking at my ranking, i wish i hadn't :lol:
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Oh man... I totally forgot about this too! I haven't checked this since about the 2nd or 3rd race. I'm doing even worse than you are Luke! :p 
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    The online league went silly when they added more than one teams to maximize your standings, doubt i'll be back to play it next year.
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

2»