Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Results Are In For The First F1 Esports Event! | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageThe Results Are In For The First F1 Esports Event! | Codemasters Blog

The first F1 Esports online event has now closed! Thanks to all of you who took part – we enjoyed watching you get to the top of the leaderboards, but with the event now closed, we can confirm the top ten scores for each platform.

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• wendsoncarvalhowendsoncarvalho Member New Car Smell
    Hello dear
    Why the Codemasters does not use the same visual graphics that are used in TV broadcasts in their Formula 1 games franchises? Here is my suggestion for the F12018 because this detail would certainly increase the realism of the game even more.
  • UP100UP100 Member Pit Crew
    Hello dear
    Why the Codemasters does not use the same visual graphics that are used in TV broadcasts in their Formula 1 games franchises? Here is my suggestion for the F12018 because this detail would certainly increase the realism of the game even more.
    I mean you can't really go and claim broadcast graphics are more realistic considering the drivers don't see them. Anyways I get your point. Just wanted to say that. Maybe later on I will think that I should have not made this reply.