Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

No one online in D4?

JorritVDJorritVD Member Pit Crew
Hello all,

It was a long time ago I played Dirt4. I had a busy time with work and organising sim-race events in Automobilista. I now had time and was in the mood to do some online D4 action. Just I noticed almost no one is online. Yesterday evening I just saw one "gamer" room and no one in simulation. Very strange. Is this something an issue I have or is it really that quiet in D4 multiplayer?

Cheers, Jorrit
"If you look left, you not see anything on the right"
IG: JorritVD9 | T/FB: JorritVD
Consultant | Graphics Designer | 2017 McLaren GT Art livery winner | CHASE Autosports sim racer

Comments

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    In fact there is no one in D4 online since release.. :| :(
  • LudwigVonMisesLudwigVonMises Member Co-Driver
    Such a shame. The multiplayer features are outstanding. I am sure they didn't make all these great online features and the clubs for just one game, so let's hope the next one has more people playing.
  • Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 
    'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    #NeverPreOrder. It's outrageous that consumers have to BEG game companies to make games that reliably function properly. Consumers do NOT buy video games to waste their recreational time doing the unpaid work of paid professional testers. It's nonsense to imply game companies have no obligation to deliver games of consistently reliable functional quality just because "it's not easy & nothing is perfect & you can't please everybody." Company decision-makers listen to consumer spending, not consumer feedback; they don't care if it works properly as long as it SELLS, and every purchase is a vote of approval that helps fund more of the same. Money talks louder than requests & complaints. #VoteWithYourWallet

• KevMKevM Member Champion
    bogani said:
    Dirt 4 was a fail and a huge lie. @ChristinaMc is a person to forward this info to. But they scream theyre working on something. Bull **** ****. They haven't even done a road book since December at the begninning of the month. Worst then ea. 
    We know you don't like Dirt 4 and you feel like Codemasters are the worst company in the world because you didn't actually get exactly what you wanted.

Could you please direct me to the place where they promised updates for Dirt 4 as you keep crying about everywhere?

If I were to be as butthurt as you over a game I would simply just move on to something else. Nagging about it on a forum day after day isn't really good for you.

And before you start screaming FANBOIIII allover the place, no, I'm not happy about Dirt 4 either. It was nowhere near the excitement of Dirt Rally.

Just because there isn't any roadbooks written, do you seriously believe the whole team is sitting on their arses having tea and Tunnocks tea cakes all day long rolling their thumbs? That is not how it works. They are working on something, I can assure you. They just can't talk about it yet.

Now go have a nice day ;)

Has to be WRC8 then.  Hence the silence both here and by Bigben...  it must be moving over surely???
  • Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Pit Crew
    CM did say in December in road book that a more "candid" look into Dirt future is coming in a few weeks , no?
  • warpengagewarpengage Member Race Engineer
    Lostvengeance, you've already made your stance on the matter very clear. You're beating a dead horse now. If you're not willing to wait for what's coming and you're not wanting to support it, what are you still doing here, exactly? Moping and crying for attention? Your time would be better spent with things you enjoy and support, because that's what makes people happy.

KevM said:

Has to be WRC8 then.  Hence the silence both here and by Bigben...  it must be moving over surely???
    I would like to think so. Time will tell.
  • KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    CM did say in December in road book that a more "candid" look into Dirt future is coming in a few weeks , no?
    I honestly assumed they meant the Esports thing with that
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
  • Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Pit Crew
    I dont know , but this silence is boring LOL. We , unfortunately, know more about Trumps affairs and Russian collusion, than Dirt Rallys future LMAO.
    What a joke.This world anymore isnt right:) 
    Their end of the deal was the Box with a Disc in it, that you took home after paying the nice man at the shop!  You paid for a game, that’s what you got.  Deal Done!  ;)
    You didn’t like DiRT Rally?  Mate, choose a different genre and vacate the forum please...
  • PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    KevM said:
    You didn’t like DiRT Rally?  Mate, choose a different genre and vacate the forum please...
    But this is 2018, he simply MUST express his dislike on this forum on a DAILY BASIS or he will EXPLODE!

:O
    "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza" -michaelangelo